PvE Warzone Lets make it happen!

OP MetalHedSpartan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84
Now let's just hope they don't forget to include single-player and offline play...
Now let's just hope they don't forget to include single-player and offline play...
^This.
12 Spartans vs a horde of ai enemies will be alot of fun, I can't wait
I strongly second this. I have a feeling though they will not include solo play and halo 5 is an online game to start with. We'll see
PianoMoore wrote:
^This.
If you hope to play Warzone Firefight offline, you're gonna have a bad time!

Comment from discussion Warzone Firefight Confirmed!. (Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/47ds7t/warzone_firefight_confirmed/?)

"No troll/hate in this response these are just my thoughts on your idea, I personally like your idea and wish it was a possibility; however, the chances of a mode like this being available offline are extremely slim at best. The reasons for this that I can think of just off the top of my head are thus: "Warzone" in the name alone implies online access is required since other Warzone modes require online, next is that the PvE in normal Warzone is processed/controlled by the dedicated servers so that every individual Xbox connected to the game is alleviated of the workload, and finally an offline enabled Warzone Firefight would not see it's full potential/value without splitscreen. If they could do it I bet they would."
But we need a specialty designed map for it and not JUST the already existing warzone maps
I was thinking about this too I am really loving warzone I was also thinking about capture the flag and assault in warzone because I cannot really imagine the point of the regular mongoose or scout warthog in these gametypes unless they are used to steal stuff from the enemy team or race? lol.
this post. hype
Since it's warzone I do believe there will be a time limit, will there be a points system to reach to win? Will there be a team life pool? Is the target locator returning?
Breakdown,
There's 5 Spartans
Spartan colors are individual
Firefight boss has legendary version of incinerator cannon
So, we think it'll be five Spartans? Twelve would be much more awesome! Can you imagine the awesome battles?!

I want this to be hard too, like skulls on, legendary doubled hard! Ten Wardens at once! I want it to be nails.
So, we think it'll be five Spartans? Twelve would be much more awesome! Can you imagine the awesome battles?!

I want this to be hard too, like skulls on, legendary doubled hard! Ten Wardens at once! I want it to be nails.
12 would be WAY too chaotic you will feel as if all your kills where being stolen
+ IT would make everything way too easy

I prefer a squad based ODST Difficult firefight!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84