Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Question about the HCS Pack.

OP sloppyjoelover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Now that the pack contains 5 items, are you guaranteed to get all of the exclusive HCS gear if you buy just one? It said something like 'subsequent purchases will contain 5 ultra rare/legendary reqs if available' on the store page, which implies that you will get all the items, but I would like to be 100% sure.
I also want to know the same, since I do not know if to buy it again I get the red / blue contender skin or only increases (since I have everything else obtainable in normal req packs unlocked)
You get all 5 HCS items, helmet, armor, magnum and AR skin and the emblem. I think subsequent purchases will give you normal ultra rare / legendary reqs...
I have everything unlocked and a stockpile of REQ points. I opened the HCS pack and got 5 rare Arena XP boosts. Fail.
Me too, only 5XP Boosts :"(
Me too, only 5XP Boosts :"(
In fairness there's not much else they could really give you if you've already maxed out the req pool. I guess some ultra rare/ legendary single-use reqs would be better.
NightClerk wrote:
I have everything unlocked and a stockpile of REQ points. I opened the HCS pack and got 5 rare Arena XP boosts. Fail.
You didn't get the 5 HCS items? That sucks
I got the standard AR and magnum HCS skins, the Athlon skin, and the HCS emblem the first time I opened a pack. The next two times I splurged RP on the pack, I got the red and blue HCS skins, along with the white BR. I'm guessing it will keep giving you the HCS gear until you have it all, then it will start giving you lots of boosts.
ZacBum wrote:
NightClerk wrote:
I have the HCS items and was hoping for a few ultra rare/legendary REQs. Sadly, I got diddly.
Quick question: do the HCS items include the team skins, or is it just the HCS Contender stuff?
Caroniver wrote:
Quick question: do the HCS items include the team skins, or is it just the HCS Contender stuff?
Nah, there aren't any items specific to certain teams, as far as I know. I think those items have their own packs.
Caroniver wrote:
Nah, there aren't any items specific to certain teams, as far as I know. I think those items have their own packs.
Are you able to pay with req points or does it have to be real money for the specific teams?
NightClerk wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
NightClerk wrote:
I have the HCS items and was hoping for a few ultra rare/legendary REQs. Sadly, I got diddly.
Well the boost count as reqs so you got something. You always just get boost back if you have all the cosmetic items.
Spurs1223 wrote:
Caroniver wrote:
Are you able to pay with req points or does it have to be real money for the specific teams?
Team skin packs cost real money only.
NightClerk wrote:
I know u.u
AshamanND wrote:
Spurs1223 wrote:
Caroniver wrote:
I think when splyce won the HWC last year you could buy their skin pack with req points for a limited time, so maybe the same will happen with whoever wins HCS New Orleans this weekend
AshamanND wrote:
Spurs1223 wrote:
Caroniver wrote:
I think when splyce won the HWC last year you could buy their skin pack with req points for a limited time, so maybe the same will happen with whoever wins HCS New Orleans this weekend
Leading up to the HWC earlier this year, you could buy from the in-game store several team's packs for real $$.
During the HWC, those packs were replaced by the HCS pack (topic of this thread), available for $$ or points.

When Splyce won, their pack became available in the in-game menus again, only for $$ as far as I remember (and the HCS pack was removed).
AshamanND wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Spurs1223 wrote:
Caroniver wrote:
Leading up to the HWC earlier this year, you could buy from the in-game store several team's packs for real $$.
During the HWC, those packs were replaced by the HCS pack (topic of this thread), available for $$ or points.

When Splyce won, their pack became available in the in-game menus again, only for $$ as far as I remember (and the HCS pack was removed).
Oh kk.
AshamanND wrote:
Spurs1223 wrote:
Caroniver wrote:
Man that sucks
I bought the pack 2 days ago, got 4 HCS items and 1 boosts, however I’m still missing the hcs contender blue magnum and hcs contender red AR/BR skins?

Are these unlocked trough any other means than the hcs pack?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2