Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Question about the Sangheili

OP MinecraftMan087

Is it just me, or are the Sangheili much more difficult in Halo 5: Guardians much more difficult than in any other halo? The same goes for the prometheans.
Personally, I don't see a difference. If anything the upgrades to the Promethean weapons make killing Prometheans a lot easier in Halo 5: Guardians than in Halo 4. As for the Elites, they are still susceptible to a quick headshot after a shield dropping overcharged plasma shot.
I think that the tactics to kill them have changed due to weapon changes in Halo 5, so it's not really harder, just different.
Is it just me, or are the Sangheili much more difficult in Halo 5: Guardians much more difficult than in any other halo? The same goes for the prometheans.
Okay ever played Halo: Reach? In Halo: Reach the Sangheli are CRAZY strong (especially Ultras and Zealots) and juke to their grave. I'd say Halo 5: Guardians has the 3rd hardest Elites. But that's only because they are strong af, but they aren't smart.
Okay ever played Halo: Reach? In Halo: Reach the Sangheli are CRAZY strong (especially Ultras and Zealots) and juke to their grave. I'd say Halo 5: Guardians has the 3rd hardest Elites. But that's only because they are strong af, but they aren't smart.
Yeah, agreed. They are fun enough to fight (unlike Prometheans which are just a boring chore), but I don't feel like I have to try hard to kill them. Elites in CE, for example, are still challenging and fun to fight. They juke, duck, dodge, hide behind cover, etc. With H4 and H5, it's very easy to predict their attack patterns. One Elite in the squad always throws a grenade soon after encountering the enemy and they frequently charge.
tuhin94 wrote:
Yeah, agreed. They are fun enough to fight (unlike Prometheans which are just a boring chore), but I don't feel like I have to try hard to kill them. Elites in CE, for example, are still challenging and fun to fight. They juke, duck, dodge, hide behind cover, etc. With H4 and H5, it's very easy to predict their attack patterns. One Elite in the squad always throws a grenade soon after encountering the enemy and they frequently charge.
Yeah exactly. And I COMPLETELY agree that Prometheans are just a chore to kill. Nevertheless, yes Elites in H4 and H5 are super predictable. All bron, no brain
Honestly, they feel the exact same as Halo 4's.
For me they are not difficult, in fact in the first level of Halo 4 the Chief says that the new covenant are more rookies than the previous ones.
What I do find annoying are the Prometheans, especially when they teleport.
They're basically the same in campaign, but feel a little bit harder to kill in Warzone and Warzone firefight. Probably because there are a lot of players in a single match.