Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Quick match now is Slow match

OP Parazect

And the same problem with the Big Team
Battle Matchmaking
It's because of the amount that exists in those playlists, so look extensively for preference, if you want to find a faster game.
Just be patient or dont play those playlists.
agreed. I guess the population in both has dwindled a lot. I quit BTB after the BR updates.
Cmacaveli wrote:
agreed. I guess the population in both has dwindled a lot. I quit BTB after the BR updates.
What was it about the changes to the BR that made you quit BTB? For me, it was all aspects of the updates to the BR. Every single one
I see a lot of folks saying matchmaking times are long but I just don't see it. I rarely have to wait longer then a minute after the intermission to be in a game. Maybe I am a unicorn.
I see a lot of folks saying matchmaking times are long but I just don't see it. I rarely have to wait longer then a minute after the intermission to be in a game. Maybe I am a unicorn.
I don't have to wait long to find a full lobby, but if someone quits in BTB before the game starts it will say it's searching for additional players and never find any. The lobby will eventually time out and I'll have to start the search over and it usually finds another lobby immediately. BTB is the only playlist where I have this issue
Cmacaveli wrote:
What was it about the changes to the BR that made you quit BTB? For me, it was all aspects of the updates to the BR. Every single one
I felt like the BR for BTB was perfect due to the long range battles. It was a bit OP in arena but they nerf'd it so bad that I felt it was useless. Might as well start with a tac mag instead.