[Locked] Quick Req Points

OP SnoreLaxnn

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Just wondering if anyone had been playing around with the different game modes and seeing what game mode gives the most REQ points per minute. Love to see your feedback!
SnoreLaxnn wrote:
Just wondering if anyone had been playing around with the different game modes and seeing what game mode gives the most REQ points per minute. Love to see your feedback!
The first thing to know is which factors gives req points and then it is easy to make a strategy to get a lot of req points with a little bit of math.
If you want to unlock permanent reqs it is cheaper to buy first silver req packs because they will give 2 permanent reqs for 5000 req points between common and rare. Gold gives 2 permanent reqs for 10000 req points between uncommon and legendary. By buying silver req packs first unlocks all the permanent common to rare reqs and then you buy gold req packs for a 100% chance for permanent ultra rare to legendary reqs.
Why? Silver req pack gives 2 permanent reqs for 5000 req points and gold 2 for 10000 req points. For 10000 req points and buying silver packs gives 4 permanent reqs and for gold only 2 permanent reqs.

Here is a list how much req points you need to spend to unlock every permanent req. (starting reqs is included in the sum)
By unlocking Silver Packs first and then Gold Req Packs will coast 3.152.500 Req Points.
By unlocking Gold Req packs first then Silver Req packs will coast 4.332.500 Req Points.
Hmm, might try that out. Thanks!
thank you :)
Warzone gives out the most REQ points from my experiance. Average at least 2000+ points per game if you end up winning, but losing gives you at least 1500+.

Just make sure you go for base captures, AI bosses, and still end up killing some users as well. Mix your game up so your score goes up.

Warzone assault can give you an easy 1500 points as well if you are defending and stop the attacking team on the first base. Easy 1500 in 6 minutes
If you want to unlock permanent reqs it is cheaper to buy first silver req packs because they will give 2 permanent reqs for 5000 req points between common and rare. Gold gives 2 permanent reqs for 10000 req points between uncommon and legendary. By buying silver req packs first unlocks all the permanent common to rare reqs and then you buy gold req packs for a 100% chance for permanent ultra rare to legendary reqs.
Why? Silver req pack gives 2 permanent reqs for 5000 req points and gold 2 for 10000 req points. For 10000 req points and buying silver packs gives 4 permanent reqs and for gold only 2 permanent reqs.
Good call mate.
Wow. Nicely done.
just curious has anyone unlocked the DMR as a permanent for warzone yet??
I must have opened 30+ silver packs and I bought a few gold ones with my own $$
The warzone maps just seem so perfect I just wish I could use one but I haven't unlocked it
The warzone maps just seem so perfect I just wish I could use one but I haven't unlocked it
I got the normal DMR in a silver, also got a gold legendary sentinel DMR in a gold.
I will have to keep this in mind when I buy from now on!
Nice info man!
Just so you know, Warzone gives out the most req points. It's generally around 3,000 for one game.
Solaris XD wrote:
Just so you know, Warzone gives out the most req points. It's generally around 3,000 for one game.
If you win that is. Around 1500 if you lose
selling them mongooses also give us a fair amount of points
nekrulz wrote:
selling them mongooses also give us a fair amount of points
I second that, I had like 50 of them before I realised you could sell.

The rest of you are correct in saying warzone gives the most points, but what OP is asking is for the fastest points. Warzone takes a long time to complete if the teams are balanced, could it be faster to play arena?
Swat games take about 4-5 minutes max and give 700 REQ points if you win. That could be a lot pretty quickly
Very good tip, works great i have unlocked so much armor like this. If anybody would like to play add me. Wisconsin BMX

P.s
Only if your good, I play team swat and war zone.
i've wasted at least 100000 on gold req packs.... smh
I have dmr laser sight, and its a level 8 unlock, so generally worthless
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4