Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Quick scroll in REQ menus

OP Crimson Glyph

I'm sure it's been suggested before, but I think we should be able to pull RT to scroll quickly to the end of a list of weapons in the REQ menu. I can't stand scrolling through all of my unlocked BR's just to get to the one I want.
Or at least to the end of your available req's in a list. If it went all the way to the end you'd have to scroll back haha
SUM0 NiNJA wrote:
Or at least to the end of your available req's in a list. If it went all the way to the end you'd have to scroll back haha
Yeah, true. I mean, at this point, literally anything is more convenient than scrolling.
Also, please give us a way to pre-define your loadouts for each REQ level and only have to use the menus when you want to customize on the fly
You should be able to specify your default loadout progression ONE TIME. And only got to the menus to do something different. Such a hassle and wasted of time. It's little things like this, or the file sharing, or req selling hassles that really disappoints me.
For something that seems like they spent the vast majority of their time developing, we sure don't have too many common sense, basic features, do we? For -Yoink-'s sake, the REQ menu is laggier than my Windows 98 downstairs.
I didn't think I'd be on-board with the loadout idea, but now that I have a few bayonet options I always forget to change to them once that levels reached. Having this would be a total help with that.