It's a said day...as you guys now that 343 took most of the reqs and maps from hog wild and put it into the fire fight update to make a firefight update bigger ...but killing the hog wild update

rest in peace hog wild

please let's pay our respects
Wha... why, not Hog Wild! It wasn't even born!
RIP hog wild may your soul live on as a part of warzone firefight and still supply us with good things
RIP hog wild may your soul live on as a part of warzone firefight and still supply us with good things
Well, at least we get some more time to get REQ packs and get more unlocks before the next update.
Also, Davros, I thought that you wanted to kill us and make your Dalek master race and all that stuff.
xD r.i.p Hog wild update, in all seriousness though Im pretty freaken pumped for this update :D i love the stuff the live team are coming up with :) Its really nice to have a constant flow of fresh content to work towards and be excited about! even if its just a new set of weapon skins and a few vehicles or an armour set :D However i cant deny that the new forge canvas is what im really excited about ;) cant wait for that stuff! its going to be dope.
xD r.i.p Hog wild update, in all seriousness though Im pretty freaken pumped for this update :D i love the stuff the live team are coming up with :) Its really nice to have a constant flow of fresh content to work towards and be excited about! even if its just a new set of weapon skins and a few vehicles or an armour set :D However i cant deny that the new forge canvas is what im really excited about ;) cant wait for that stuff! its going to be dope.
What do you think the canvas will be? It think it will either be Forge World or a desert canvas.
Rip hogwild your sacrifice will not be in vain...
Hog Wild sounded like such an awful update anyway. I really do not want or need more warthogs in this game. We have the warthog, scout warthog, rocket hog, and gaus warthog all with normal/ corp/ woodland/ urban/ tundra/ and oni variants of those hogs. that is a TON of warthogs as it is. Besides, most of those variations (aside from the ONI versions) are more or less identical to each other.

I just don''t know how anyone can look at their REQ list and say, "Man, this stuff is cool and all, but what I could REALLY use are some more Warthogs!"
The update died at the first teaser...
If it doesn't have Race (or any new game mode), then I will be very disappointed. We need more old game modes to return (for custom games) like Race and King of the Hill. No, Strongholds isn't even close to being a proper substitute for King of the Hill.
Wasn't aware of this, sad to hear it. Hopefully Hog Wild still has a lot of decent content (gamemodes pls).
TurbTastic wrote:
If it doesn't have Race (or any new game mode), then I will be very disappointed. We need more old game modes to return (for custom games) like Race and King of the Hill. No, Strongholds isn't even close to being a proper substitute for King of the Hill.
Pretty much this, I don't care if REQ stuff gets moved. As long as we get a game type and forge update I'll be a happy camper.
There's always one update that's not as good as the others. Looks like this one is it.
It got cancelled ? Link?