Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Radar needs a change

OP Sir Rinder

I understand the 18m in arena where the maps are small but the 30m needs to return for warzone, it is useless as is.
We use a 25m Motion Sensor in Warzone. We experimented with bigger sensor ranges but found them to be too chaotic. 25m in Warzone provides good proximity awareness of enemy spartans, vehicles, and AI but doesn't give away too much information about what's happening outside of the player's area of influence.
We use a 25m Motion Sensor in Warzone. We experimented with bigger sensor ranges but found them to be too chaotic. 25m in Warzone provides good proximity awareness of enemy spartans, vehicles, and AI but doesn't give away too much information about what's happening outside of the player's area of influence.
I'm starting to get used to the 18m and prefer it actually. Requires more skill in my opinion and I always preferred halo as a competitive experience. As for Warzone while I think a larger radar would be neat at times I see your point with all of the units on the battlefield. Good work on halo 5 btw, easily my favorite halo so far.