1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
There's gotta be some moments in gameplay where you have to pick up your controller, or pieces thereof, from the floor. What are some of your moments that just got you so mad that you flew into a rage?
Any time I have to play BTB CTF.

I'm all for CTF, but in BTB nobody plays the objective on either side, and it turns into a slow, unbearable team deathmatch that lasts for 30 minutes and goes to a time limit draw.

No fun to be had, only anger.

I'm all for CTF, but in BTB nobody plays the objective on either side, and it turns into a slow, unbearable team deathmatch that lasts for 30 minutes and goes to a time limit draw.

yep pretty much. And u get like 3k exp for a 20 minute match. I have no idea why btb ctf is still a thing, just remove it already.
I don't rage at halo 5 because I do not play it long enough for that to happen. I usually play a couple matches and switch to either gears 4 or borderlands (yeh i still play them)
I can handle games where I'm not doing as well as I usually do or my team isn't helping out as much as they could but what really gets me is lag. I cannot play with lag and not get angry. Even just some mild rubberbanding? I can't handle it.
The moment I'll rage (internally), is when the lag becomes so unbearable I decided to do weird things around the map to cool down my head. Facing full on fireteams or unfair matches in general makes me frustrated but I don't get angry over it.
I rage whilst playing swat on Pegasus ll. So many damn campers.
I rage whilst playing swat on Pegasus ll. So many damn campers.
^Definitely this, I can bear SWAT on any map.

The guy above wants CTF removed from BTB (A traditional BTB gametype) but I want Pegasus 2 removed for good.
Sometimes I rage so hard at SWAT. I simultaneously love and hate that game mode, lol. I play it the most in Arena, but sometimes the indefensible spawn kills are just too much and I have to walk away. Haha
I have never gotten mad at Halo 5, Siege on the other hand.......
I rage when my team sucks in ranked arena and then leaves half way through the match. I can handle losing but when it's 42-17 and I have all 17 kills and THEN my team leaves.....
Nope, never raged… Keep calm and git gud
I hardly ever rage, but there have been times where I nearly lost it:

• Useless teammates who wander around like headless chickens
  • Stuck-ups that rub their "superiority" in my face (That includes teabagging)
  • Youngsters / mic spammers who simply won't be quiet for one damn moment
  • Getting killed by the same damn person over and over again
In the rare instance when I go up like a volcano...you better keep your distance (and pray that I don't have a Railgun).
Ya know, I haven't really had any rage in Halo 5. Not sure what the reasoning behind that is.

Even if I'm 1-10 on a map, it's just not that bad. Maybe it's b/c I'm getting older and I know I'm bad. I actually stay positive though and often times turn the map into something like 7-12 and feel better about it than a 15-4 map.

I'm thinking about rolling FFA soon though... I've just barely dabbled in arena. So maybe that will give me a little rage, lol

Biggest reason I wish BTB Slayer was in a different playlist. And have a Objective based BTB playlist.
When your teammate has the flag but doesn't get in the vehicle😡
When someone has a Phaeton Helios and farms your base in warzone and YOU CAN'T ****ING WALK OUTSIDE!!!!!!
also 8 year old kids who betray for a power weapon or follow you around and make sure you have to shields but don't actually kill you so you can't kick them. it is so **** STUPID
There's a 99.9% chance that you are going to here me raging in game chat. Not just in halo 5 but really any game that i'm competitive at. Just ask StarWarsApple12 and you would know how much I rage in a competitive game. The only reason why I wont rage is because either were winning or I'm doing really good. Other than that I'm going to be raging a lot.
I rage when I lag. Lag is worthy of rage. Lag is Rage, Lag is life, Lag will stay, Lag will kill, Lag is legion...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3