Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Methods to Quickly Get Up to 152 or the Next Grade!
How is it more effective to go up?
Can't comment on what the best way is as I don't know what is most efficient, but reminder to everyone that the amount of XP required to go from level 150 to 152 is the same amount as from level 1 to 150. When you're at level 150, you are only 50% of the way to level 152.

Lol. Kind of ridiculous. Not sure why they wouldn't have just made more levels.
Best way: Play mythic FF or wz turbo/assualt when they come around. As always, use the best boosts you can -
  • Legendary Gambit: Ai Kills give 16,500 xp (if completed)
  • Legendary xp boosts give 11,500 xp
  • Mythic rare Gambit: Medal Count boosts give around 10,000 xp (I think)
  • Rare xp boosts give 4,500
  • Rare jackpots are usually better than the normal rare boosts (but randomized)
Mythic Firefight is your best chance at getting 152 as it is easily the fastest way to earn XP.
Use boosts and play matches.

It is to be noted that 1 million XP into Rank 150 is the true half way point to 152. It’s a very long grind and requires a lot of time dedicated towards playing each day. You’ll need 50,000,000 (50 Million) XP to get max rank - you can check your total XP on HaloTracker.

Just chip away at the numbers day by day and you’ll get there.
At this point in time I do recommend getting about 150,000-250,000 XP a day, more if possible as Halo Infinite is getting closer day by day.
As others have said, Mythic Firefight with Boosts.

If you play the mode legit with a good group, you should almost always win. You'll net upwards of 1000xp per minute.

If you wanted to be done by November (we don't know the exact release date yet), you'd need to rock about 250k xp a day. This would take you around 4 hours.
As others have said MWZFF is the best route, outside of that there is the occasional rotational playlist with surprisingly high payouts. The trick is to find a game that you can consistently finish quickly and doesn't take long to search, bonus points if you can win most your matches but the biggest thing is quick matches for the xp boosts you use to carry though.

For example, Head-to-Head was phenomenal for xp, perhaps even better than MWZFF, because it would find matches almost immediately and average play time was about 6 minute (even faster if you throw matches that go into a "3rd round", but idk about the ethics there) and if you used high boosts you could finish 11-15k xp closing an average of 2,000xp/minute including search times.
Warzone Assault is out this weekend if you're sick of WZFF
Only play mythic firefight and throw the match after completing round 2. Due to how reqs are awarded you will have earned the best value of reqs for your time up till round 2's completion and longer in the match and your req gain slows to less than a crawl. Sell all your non-XP reqs to buy silver packs and hope you get big XP boosts from those packs as you buy them in mass.
All I know is the most common way is to play mythic warzone firefight with legendary boosts, it got me half a mil per day.
play hard every day.
The only way to advance well is with mythic firefight, it is the mode with more xp, that if; add the necessary boosts.
play every day mythic firefight and use xp boost at least 2 hours daily
You just have to play! Even try a few hours when u can. You don't need good boosts but they help! I'm 388,000 away from hitting 152 been a grind! But good luck Spartans! X
Even that is likely no longer enough for most players. If you're not already set on grinding and near the endline already its really probably not even worth trying at this point. Infinites release is coming up fast.
Mythic FF will be the fastest way to get there. Once you get to rank 150 you will need 26 million XP to reach 152. That’s 11 million to 151 and 15 million to 152.

Assuming a Nov 15th release date that’s 116 days from now. 26 million divided by 116 days = 224,000.

you need 224,000 XP a day. That’s about 2 to 2:30 hrs of mythic FF a day using warzone jackpot xp boosts. (That’s the only kind I have left)

good luck 🍀 it’s a hell of a grind.
Even that is likely no longer enough for most players. If you're not already set on grinding and near the endline already its really probably not even worth trying at this point. Infinites release is coming up fast.
i know it, i am on RS 146 and i don't believe reach to RS 152, maybe all of the RS 150 or 151 is most possible
Good luck fellow Spartans. finish the fight my grind is over! 💜
xmsjennyx wrote:
Good luck fellow Spartans. finish the fight my grind is over! 💜
Hey, congrats! That's quite an exclusive club you're now a part of :)
Grind WZ firefight (specifically Mythic) with a team
Veahen wrote:
Grind WZ firefight (specifically Mythic) with a team
Does regular WZ FF offer any advantage at all over the other regular playlists or is its payout equally abysmal? I've always wondered, but I will be honest I never play regular FF
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2