Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Rank 68 to 152

OP William DMG

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi. I'm at SR 68. I was wondering if I'll make it to SR 152 before Infinite's release. Can you tell me how time I need to get the maximum score?
You have approximately 48,355,000 xp to go to get to sr152.

There are somewhere around 480 days till Halo Infinite releases, meaning you'd have to earn
~100,800xp every single day until then. I would say this is next to impossible for your average person, but if you really wish to make an attempt good luck, you have no chance without legendary xp boosts.
Just subtract how much XP you have from the 50 million required and you will have a good idea of how far off you are. Infinite doesn't come out until "holiday" next year so you have just under a year and a half to get there. So with a lot of grinding you can probably make it.
Depends on how often you play and what game types you play. Just so you know, it took me almost a year just to go from 151 to 152, so just keep that in mind. Granted, I wasn't very concerned about maximizing my XP gains over the course of the game, but just know you're looking at at least a year or more of playing.
If you're willing to grind, then it's doable.
I'm one fourth through 150! And I definitely won't make it to 152, and I play 2 hours a day if possible. I say no, you are too far from 152.
You would have to play all day everyday to be honest. SR 150 is only half way there. It takes just as much experience to get from SR 150 to 152 as it takes from 1 to 150, 25 millions xp from 1 to 150 and 25 million from 150 to 152. With SR lvl 1 to 152 being a total of 50 million xp.

Level 68 is 1,580,000 total xp, only 48,420,000 more xp to go till 152.
Don't listen to the nay sayers 100k worth of XP a day isn't that much if you use XP boost. Even if you can't get that much every day just have days where you binge play as much as possible.

Keys to making it to 152...
*Play featured playlist as they payout more XP
*Use as many XP boost as possible
*Join bing/Microsoft rewards and grind out those points, use them for Microsoft gift cards to purchase the legendary warzone XP packs. You should be able to get at least two packs a month if not three.
TraadeMerK wrote:
I'm one fourth through 150! And I definitely won't make it to 152, and I play 2 hours a day if possible. I say no, you are too far from 152.
I'm in approximately the same position as you, but a perfect storm this past weekend allowed me to get 1 million XP in 3 days. 3 day weekend, spouse working, nothing else to do and not the greatest weather. Couple that with Turbo and Husky Raid as featured playlists.

I even got a Sayonara medal, which was definitely a "white whale" type medal in H5 for me.

Productive weekend (not in a real-life sense).

I definitely think I can make 152.
TraadeMerK wrote:
I'm in approximately the same position as you, but a perfect storm this past weekend allowed me to get 1 million XP in 3 days. 3 day weekend, spouse working, nothing else to do and not the greatest weather. Couple that with Turbo and Husky Raid as featured playlists.

I even got a Sayonara medal, which was definitely a "white whale" type medal in H5 for me.

Productive weekend (not in a real-life sense).

I definitely think I can make 152.
Just keep chipping away at it with some long binge weekends and you can and will get there.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
If you're willing to grind, then it's doable.
I agree, but someone would need a big stash of legendary boosts for arena and warzone, and also play specials playlists when possible.

But, where there is a will, in this case i believe there is a way
Hi. I'm at SR 68. I was wondering if I'll make it to SR 152 before Infinite's release. Can you tell me how time I need to get the maximum score?
Enroj wrote:
You have approximately 48,355,000 xp to go to get to sr152.

There are somewhere around 480 days till Halo Infinite releases, meaning you'd have to earn
~100,800xp every single day until then. I would say this is next to impossible for your average person, but if you really wish to make an attempt good luck, you have no chance without legendary xp boosts.
Before Infinite comes? Not unless you plan on not sleeping, at all. Other than that you will have no problem getting 152..... it may take a few years.
Sorry to say but you’ve shaved off around 2,000,000 of the 50,000,000 to get 152. It would be next to impossible. You have to get around 101,000 do every day until holiday 2020.
It would be next to impossible. You have to get around 101,000 do every day until holiday 2020.
I did it for around 5 months. It's definitely doable if you get in a routine.

Also, I'm doubting this reward will be for a limited time in Infinite. He can always go back and play H5 while also playing Infinite.
I'm at 147 and I don't think I'm going to get to 152 before Infinite is released. Good luck.
I'm at 147 and I don't think I'm going to get to 152 before Infinite is released. Good luck.
right? im in the same boat.....that little blue bar....it never moves!
It seemed much harder to get from 150 to 152. It's funny but once there you don't even feel it. I am at 55M XP now.
Before infinite, I don't think so. You can try. I'm at 147 and with working 2 jobs and then weekends are with my girlfriend, I don't see it happening. Maybe if I can get to 150.5 before 2020 I can do it but if not, I don't think it'll be possible. Even with legendary boosts.
I would say you are screwed but because I like to keep the hope up I would say if you play every day and keep buying legendary req pack to get xp boosts then there is hope....
Played Featured Playlists, and use boosts to improve your chances. I'm currently at Lv 34, but as others have said, 150 to 152 is only halfway there, so I'm effectively in the same boat.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2