Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Ranked Snipers Maps

OP JunglePrimal

The latest community update revealed that Ranked Snipers will be going live for the Spring Season on March 4th. I wonder what maps will be featured. This would be a great opportunity to spice things up a bit beyond the typical dev made maps.
Now for example in the rotational shotty snipes, features the maps Tyrant, Mercy, Boulevard, Eagle Square, Headlong, Orion 2, on top of the regular maps.
Theres also community made maps. What about Fissure? Entombed? Or any smaller BTB map
Just hoping to see some other Maps in the rotation.
The latest community update revealed that Ranked Snipers will be going live for the Spring Season on March 4th. I wonder what maps will be featured. This would be a great opportunity to spice things up a bit beyond the typical dev made maps.
Now for example in the rotational shotty snipes, features the maps Tyrant, Mercy, Boulevard, Eagle Square, Headlong, Orion 2, Molten, on top of the regular maps.
Theres also community made maps. What about Fissure? Entombed? Or any smaller BTB map
Just hoping to see some other Maps in the rotation.
I doubt it man, When "Social Snipers" was a thing back in 2016 they had some btb maps, not sure if entombed was one, but I know that standoff remake was in there along with the sand trap remake. Although they changed it to the 4v4 maps after that. I know Mercy's in the rotation for ranked snipes from previous experience. Although just saying, don't expect any changes like this with this game at this point man, other than them rotating in playlists we've had before, they've pretty much left this game to work on mcc and infinite.