Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Ranking system

OP Noahchief05

It's me or the ranking system is getting worse and worse, because there are good days that go up very well and others that don't, play well or play badly, only go up 1 and go down 10 or 9, practically all the games won for nothing, I think I waste a lot of time on this :(
It's me or the ranking system is getting worse and worse, because there are good days that go up very well and others that don't, play well or play badly, only go up 1 and go down 10 or 9, practically all the games won for nothing, I think I waste a lot of time on this :(
To go up, you need to play better than expected. If you keep playing as expected and win, you’ll only get +1 because your rank already reflects your skill.
See this thread for some basic information on how the ranking system currently works.

Post inquiries in this thread and the man behind the system just may answer your concerns.
See this thread for some basic information on how the ranking system currently works.

Post inquiries in this thread and the man behind the system just may answer your concerns.
thanks this is some great info !