Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Rare reqs Cannot be unlocked with silver packs

OP SilkyThread

Some rare reqs won't unlock until you buy them from gold packs. That sucks.
What reqs?
What reqs?
dmrs and smgs
Are you sure?

I finished silvers before the update, just opened 3 silvers and got new weapon variants.
Jazzle2K14 wrote:
Are you sure?

I finished silvers before the update, just opened 3 silvers and got new weapon variants.
try getting the dmr a and smg variants
Jazzle2K14 wrote:
Are you sure?

try getting the dmr a and smg variants
I did get the sound dampened SMG from a silver? And the master control for AR :D
Nah hes right, I think its more of a new REQs issue.

My new skins keep appearing and disappearing and the hunter arms don't appear in-game for me.
What reqs?
dmrs and smgs
Bro I got my dmr from a silver
I'm not lying buy I have no proof. I tried to get them from silver packs buy I just got req points. So I bought the gold packs and gave me the RARE dmr and smg variants
I had all Rare DMR and SMG varients from Silvers.
maybe the fixed it. I bought them right when they release them. I don't know. I wish it worked for me. I spent more reqpoints than I should
maybe the fixed it. I bought them right when they release them. I don't know. I wish it worked for me. I spent more reqpoints than I should
It's kind of a rule at this point. Always wait at least one hour after an update to purchase req packs. They usually have to iron out req related bugs.
I haven't updated the game yet, but when I try to buy silver req packs from the store with points via the website I get an error. But I was able to open the update pack on the website, so what gives?
It happens everytime a new rare SMG or DMR drops, they will only be found in Gold packs. I swear its linked to the REQ level.
I haven't updated the game yet, but when I try to buy silver req packs from the store with points via the website I get an error. But I was able to open the update pack on the website, so what gives?
Same.
STSLPO wrote:
Same.
When I got home I was able to buy Silver packs in game. Not sure if the req shop on the waypoint site is still bugged since I don't have enough Req points to buy any more.
Yeah, it was that. At the updates initial launch, the weapons didn't even get "released" until 10-30 minutes in.

Usually it's better to wait until they fix everything at the start before buying the Req packs.