1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In your humble opinion whats the rarest medal. Unfrig, sayonara, headshot, kill, the cure, double kill???
In your humble opinion whats the rarest emblem. Unfrig, sayonara, headshot, kill, the cure, double kill???
Just to clarify, do you mean medals or emblems?
BeneficBen wrote:
In your humble opinion whats the rarest emblem. Unfrig, sayonara, headshot, kill, the cure, double kill???
Just to clarify, do you medals or emblems?
medal just edited it 😆
I would say Fastball. Been playing for over a year and only have 3.
Sayonnara,no doubt.
BeneficBen wrote:
Just to clarify, do you medals or emblems?
medal just edited it 😆
In my opinion, the rarest medal is "Perfection".

I still haven't managed to get it.
I don't know really, but killionaires seem very hard to get.
Perfection (i have 0) and snipletaneous (i have 1)
Sayonara, hands down. Not to mention that it's a b**** to earn.
I don't know really, but killionaires seem very hard to get.
Infection is your best friend.
Sayonara definitely.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
Combat Evolved
I thought there was a glitch in-game that prevented Sayonara from being awarded? Does anyone actually have this medal?
killionare medals are really hard, unless everone in a warzone game is all piled up in one spot and you have a super power weapon and hit all your shots.
I'd have to say perfection. Not the perfection kill medal but the og one where you get at least 15 kills without dying that match but I think they took it out or raised the kills in halo 5 I forget
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I thought there was a glitch in-game that prevented Sayonara from being awarded? Does anyone actually have this medal?
I got one the other day. Basically ignore the description of the medal as it's completely wrong. Instead drive an enemy off a map so they get killed by the guardians.

This video shows how its done
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsXe0p8zg-s
( note- this isn't me in the video)
Ball clear- erase an enemy teams delivery progress

Did this medal get removed, tried in matchmaking and customs and can't work out how to get it.

My theory is the medal was glitched to begin with when assault was first introduced
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJZqKdBUCg
So 343 completely removed it???
Sayonara
BENNY 092 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I got one the other day. Basically ignore the description of the medal as it's completely wrong. Instead drive an enemy off a map so they get killed by the guardians.

This video shows how its done
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsXe0p8zg-s
( note- this isn't me in the video)
Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it
I'd have to say perfection. Not the perfection kill medal but the og one where you get at least 15 kills without dying that match but I think they took it out or raised the kills in halo 5 I forget
its still in the game btw
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2