1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd have to say perfection. Not the perfection kill medal but the og one where you get at least 15 kills without dying that match but I think they took it out or raised the kills in halo 5 I forget
its still in the game btw
Maybe its different for game modes maybe? My friend got 15 CTF didn't die but didn't get the medal
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I thought there was a glitch in-game that prevented Sayonara from being awarded? Does anyone actually have this medal?
I think this is true, unless you have to kill them before they fall
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I thought there was a glitch in-game that prevented Sayonara from being awarded? Does anyone actually have this medal?
I think this is true, unless you have to kill them before they fall
Actually, BENNY 092 has already explained how to earn this medal.

EDIT: Lazy Link to video
Perfection, killionaire, sayonara.

Fast ball is achievable with the grenade launcher, as I found out last week.
I've a few "immortals" though I don't play breakout so can't be too hard.
Simple answer; the broken ones.
Sayonara medal nothing else. Never earned or seen anyone earning the medal for the past year.
I'd have to say perfection. Not the perfection kill medal but the og one where you get at least 15 kills without dying that match but I think they took it out or raised the kills in halo 5 I forget
Maybe its different for game modes maybe? My friend got 15 CTF didn't die but didn't get the medal
its only on slayer
its only on slayer
^^^That explains it I knew I got a perfection on halo 5 before so I was curious why he didn't. You learn something new every day
Perfect kills with a Carbine :P
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sayonara, hands down. Not to mention that it's a b**** to earn.
Yes, it has the to be the right place in the right time on the right map.
I'd say its fastball. You have to get really lucky.
BENNY 092 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I got one the other day. Basically ignore the description of the medal as it's completely wrong. Instead drive an enemy off a map so they get killed by the guardians.

This video shows how its done
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vsXe0p8zg-s
( note- this isn't me in the video)
That's awesome, thanks for sharing.
Exenius wrote:
I once got a Cluster Luck Fastball...by throwing a Plasma Grenade at a Gungoose.

O_O
HaXoR73 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
I once got a Cluster Luck Fastball...by throwing a Plasma Grenade at a Gungoose.

O_O
You may very well be the luckiest man alive. You'd better go buy a lottery ticket quick.
Exenius wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Exenius wrote:

O_O
You may very well be the luckiest man alive. You'd better go buy a lottery ticket quick.
I certainly will...when I'm of age.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Exenius wrote:

O_O
Huh. Either that Gungoose was damaged enough that just colliding with another Mongoose would have killed it, or the driver was dumb enough to drive off the edge and the last damage registered was the Plasma hitting the 'Goose.

I think Sayonara is one of the rarer medals in H5. I've had one for months and I still don't know how I got it. I know the only way to acquire one is by forcing someone through the map to their death, but I don't remember ever doing such a thing.
Sayonara. i should have gotten it a few times but it never works
I don't know really, but killionaires seem very hard to get.
I was REALLY lucky a few weeks ago while playing some SWAT. Two of my teammates had dropped out so it was just me and one other against 4. Long story short the other team just kept spawning in front of me and I took advantage of it because I wanted to win. Ended up getting a Killionaire out of it. I nearly peed my pants because I wasn't even sure it was possible seeing as how I have been playing Halo since H1 and had never had one outside of Firefight. Only took 16 years. lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2