Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Reached level 35

OP Closh242

very happy with the progress i have been making god can't wait for halo infinite
Love it! Each time you achieve the rank of something zero (example 40), the XP requirements are reduced then gradually increase again. This happens until I think 130. So, enjoy the ride. It’s a lot of fun when your rank is flying and your unlocking stuff.
As per above-mentioned ^ until about 130 your rank will go flying by, so enjoy it while you can, lol
Yeah as a 145 things are very slow going. And then from 151-152 it takes all the xp that it took to get to 151. That sounds horrible and I think I'll wait for Infinite to start grinding again.
SR1-150 = 24 million XP
SR150-152 = 26 million XP.

It’s takes a long time to reach 152. However, it’s not about achieving 152. It’s about the journey. I see so many players grinding to get to 152 before Infinite is released and they are not having as much fun as they once did. Players should not be grinding a game for an armor color in another game. Players should play a game because they enjoy playing that game. It’s supposed to be fun. So just have fun and play what you enjoy!
SR1-150 = 24 million XP

It’s takes a long time to reach 152. However, it’s not about achieving 152. It’s about the journey. I see so many players grinding to get to 152 before Infinite is released and they are not having as much fun as they once did. Players should not be grinding a game for an armor color in another game. Players should play a game because they enjoy playing that game. It’s supposed to be fun. So just have fun and play what you enjoy!
For real. I've played 5 off and on throughout all these 6 years. I made some friends that I'll be jumping into halo infinite with. Some awesome people. They're the main reason I still play.

I love halo 5s game play and in depth mechanics to master
Game FEELS fun to play
Game is EMPTY when I play alone though. Halo is just way more fun when you're playing it with the right people . 152 to me means nothing. I have no idea why people grind just for that....but hey...more power to em I guess.
Plushhyyy wrote:
As per above-mentioned ^ until about 130 your rank will go flying by, so enjoy it while you can, lol
Tell that to my 114 stage. I swear I was 114 for a couple of weeks, only to hot 118 in a single week. Same amount of play time too 😂

Stupid XP Jackpots. I'm watching you!
Pheinted wrote:
SR1-150 = 24 million XP

For real. I've played 5 off and on throughout all these 6 years. I made some friends that I'll be jumping into halo infinite with. Some awesome people. They're the main reason I still play.

Game FEELS fun to play
Game is EMPTY when I play alone though. Halo is just way more fun when you're playing it with the right people . 152 to me means nothing. I have no idea why people grind just for that....but hey...more power to em I guess.
Totally agree. I hate playing halo by myself. I’m completely spoiled by the people I play with, constant jokes and laughter, now I play by myself and it’s quiet and no laughter. Can’t do it. Others can, too cool, I can’t anymore.
Traize wrote:
Plushhyyy wrote:
Tell that to my 114 stage. I swear I was 114 for a couple of weeks, only to hot 118 in a single week. Same amount of play time too 😂

Stupid XP Jackpots. I'm watching you!
It can feel that way at times, but also depends on if you’re playing by yourself or with friends, and what game modes you play.

Playing with friends, the ranks will fly by. Playing by yourself, not so much. Also, the featured games almost always offer double XP. Games like, WZ Turbo, Castle Wars, Roaming Kings, Warzone Assault, CE Anniversary, etc. MWZFF now offers an insane amount of XP and RP per match.
Shame halo infinite wont have levels, only battlepasses. no spartan ranks. I will really miss the feeling of leveling in halo 5, for as much as the game may have done wrong it did alot of multiplayer features right.
Pheinted wrote:
SR1-150 = 24 million XP

Game FEELS fun to play
Totally agree. I hate playing halo by myself. I’m completely spoiled by the people I play with, constant jokes and laughter, now I play by myself and it’s quiet and no laughter. Can’t do it. Others can, too cool, I can’t anymore.
Spoiled by the jokes, laughter and call outs man haha. Dude one of my buddies started streaming recently. He is so hilarious. He wears a helmet when he streams sometimes. If you want some laughs you should check him out. His names lordapplesauce. On waypoint the L is actually an I. Not sure if its spelled a special way on twitch. But if you type the name and halo or halo 5 after it he should pop up. He showcases how most of us feel when we're on. The highs, the lows, the hilarious moments and the fails. If you check him out tell him pheinted sent you haha. Idk if its a big deal to put peoples twitch in our forum replies. Hopefully not, but if it is well...my bad lol

I mainly play ranked playlists. I love the small 4v4 maps. Always down to run some and make friends man. If you ever see me on shoot me a msg. Idc about my rank at all. I mean winning feels good obviously, but losing isn't the end of the world. I get more mad when my thumbs bother me and I just can't aim way more than lif I lose a match Lol
Pheinted wrote:
Pheinted wrote:
SR1-150 = 24 million XP

Game FEELS fun to play
Spoiled by the jokes, laughter and call outs man haha. Dude one of my buddies started streaming recently. He is so hilarious. He wears a helmet when he streams sometimes. If you want some laughs you should check him out. His names lordapplesauce. On waypoint the L is actually an I. Not sure if its spelled a special way on twitch. But if you type the name and halo or halo 5 after it he should pop up. He showcases how most of us feel when we're on. The highs, the lows, the hilarious moments and the fails. If you check him out tell him pheinted sent you haha. Idk if its a big deal to put peoples twitch in our forum replies. Hopefully not, but if it is well...my bad lol

I mainly play ranked playlists. I love the small 4v4 maps. Always down to run some and make friends man. If you ever see me on shoot me a msg. Idc about my rank at all. I mean winning feels good obviously, but losing isn't the end of the world. I get more mad when my thumbs bother me and I just can't aim way more than lif I lose a match Lol
Same, let's continue the good times.
Shame halo infinite wont have levels, only battlepasses. no spartan ranks.
Yeah, that is too sad but this post is not about that dude, be careful with your comments because someone can report you.
Closh242 wrote:
very happy with the progress i have been making god can't wait for halo infinite
I hope that you never get bored, I mean, Playing grinding the SR worth it if you really enjoy it.
Shame halo infinite wont have levels, only battlepasses. no spartan ranks.
Yeah, that is too sad but this post is not about that dude, be careful with your comments because someone can report you.
Closh242 wrote:
I hope that you never get bored, I mean, Playing grinding the SR worth it if you really enjoy it.
i feel since its still about leveling it should be fine but your right thats still skirting the rules so ill edit it to be more in line with the topic, good call.
Shame halo infinite wont have levels, only battlepasses. no spartan ranks. I will really miss the feeling of leveling in halo 5, for as much as the game may have done wrong it did alot of multiplayer features right.
I love H5s rank system. MCC did it right with both the battle pass and rank system. We know infinite will have a battle pass, but it’s only speculated there won’t be a rank system. Nothing for sure yet. Plus, it might launch without but they bring one in later, much like mcc.