1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi, I'm close to reach level 150 (I need to do 1 milion and a half). In your opinions, can I reach 152 before Halo infinite?
It totally depends on how much you play. Infinite is still over a year away, so you have enough time to do so, but you still need to play a lot every day. If you like the game enough to grind a ton of XP, you can make it to 152 well before.
Honestly, you probably could. If Infinites release date is a little too close for your liking, you could always buy some req packs for the exp boosts.
If you're trying to get the 152 prize, they didn't mention that you need to get it before Infinite comes out so you can still try to get it after it releases.
I think it took me 3 months to go from 151 to 152, so even if you level at half the rate I did you'll still make it to 152 before Infinite comes out.
1 million xp into 150 is technically halfway to 152, but you also gain xp at a higher rate when you're a higher level so the grind isn't as bad as it may seem at first.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
If you're trying to get the 152 prize, they didn't mention that you need to get it before Infinite comes out so you can still try to get it after it releases.
I tought that you can give the reward only if you reach 152 after Halo infinite's reales.
I'm trying to grind xp as much as i can before infinite.. but i'm only 111 because i bought the xbox one four months ago... but if you want some helps... my gt is Matteo9889
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Population would probably be super low, though.
DoubleSama wrote:
I think it took me 3 months to go from 151 to 152, so even if you level at half the rate I did you'll still make it to 152 before Infinite comes out.
1 million xp into 150 is technically halfway to 152, but you also gain xp at a higher rate when you're a higher level so the grind isn't as bad as it may seem at first.
That is pretty quick for 15 million XP.

I thought I was going at a decent clip getting 32 million or so in about 20 months. January 2018 to present day.
I tought that you can give the reward only if you reach 152 after Halo infinite's reales.
The people who already got 152 will get the reward after Infinite releases, but they didn't say it was only for people who got 152 before Infinite came out.
omarlotrc wrote:
Firefight will likely still be populated.
If you want it, you can do it.

I believe in you!
DoubleSama wrote:

I thought I was going at a decent clip getting 32 million or so in about 20 months. January 2018 to present day.
I had set a goal for myself to get a minimum of 100,000 xp every day so that helped, but I was usually surpassing that by quite a bit.
DoubleSama wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:

I had set a goal for myself to get a minimum of 100,000 xp every day so that helped, but I was usually surpassing that by quite a bit.
I have 2.5 weeks of recovery time where I'll be largely immobile. Sheer boredom may get me the rest of the way to 151 by the end of September.
If you do Microsoft rewards it will move a lot faster. You can acquire FREE Legendary XP packs every fifteen days or so. All you have to do is do web searches in Bing and click on a bunch of quizzes each day and you'll earn points. You can then use those points to buy Microsoft gift cards that you can use to buy Halo packs. Two Legendary Warzone XP packs are worth roughly 640,000 XP points. It'll make things go by a lot faster. I reached 150 on 9/25 and have already knocked out another 3.5M XP.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-warzone-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6/0x3j?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The people who already got 152 will get the reward after Infinite releases, but they didn't say it was only for people who got 152 before Infinite came out.
omarlotrc wrote:
Firefight will likely still be populated.
That's a good point.
How long does it take to get to 150 to begin with? I think I am around 120 something but I have never paid attention to my EXP to be honest, my goal was just to unlock all the armor which I did.
Akinola51 wrote:
If you do Microsoft rewards it will move a lot faster. You can acquire FREE Legendary XP packs every fifteen days or so. All you have to do is do web searches in Bing and click on a bunch of quizzes each day and you'll earn points. You can then use those points to buy Microsoft gift cards that you can use to buy Halo packs. Two Legendary Warzone XP packs are worth roughly 640,000 XP points. It'll make things go by a lot faster. I reached 150 on 9/25 and have already knocked out another 3.5M XP.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-warzone-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6/0x3j?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab
I don't see the points cost. Only the $4.99
LKG Gluby wrote:
Akinola51 wrote:

I don't see the points cost. Only the $4.99
Right now it takes 2,900 Microsoft rewards points to earn a free $3 Microsoft gift card. After you get two of them you can buy the Warzone Legendary XP pack.

They used to have $5 gift cards for 4,650 points and you could get three a month but they changed it for some reason.
Also be weary, SR151 to SR 152 is 15,000,000 XP. That's equal to levels 1-151.
What do you get when you Reach Level 152 in H5?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2