Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Reason why people hate halo 5 guardians

OP UK Flav

Everyone hates halo 5 because another halo game was better for example Halo Reach yes it was better but doesn't mean this one is bad. And plus guys soon Halo Reach Anniversary so come on. The other reason people say its bad because the trailer was a lie no it wasn't guys it was a teaser for halo 6. Locke is past is working with the covenant to take down Spartans and something is going to happen in halo 6. The other reason that people say its bad because everyone else says its bad. Another reason people say its bad because they did bad in the first game on arena or warzone. So guys really Halo 5 isn't bad but look I know we want falcons and stuff so do I but it doesn't mean its bad so wise up.
Again man, use sentence structure. I'd love to be able to pick up what you are putting down, but its all just jumbled together.
Reach was only better in one regard:

- Features

Really, Halo 5 is superior in nearly every single way. The gameplay in Reach was borderline infuriating pre-TU. I don't know why Reach is held in such high regard on these forums.
Reach was only better in one regard:

- Features

Really, Halo 5 is superior in nearly every single way. The gameplay in Reach was borderline infuriating pre-TU. I don't know why Reach is held in such high regard on these forums.
This guy gets it. I don't understand why people love Reach so much around here. The balance and smoothness of Halo 5 is second to none.
Stahp
Halo Reach Anniversary? What? If anything, there should be a Halo 3 Anniversary. Even then, it's not entirely necessary.
Yeah, the teaser for Halo 6 launched years before the game is even announced. Get real dude.
I disagree with what I think you were trying to say. I hate Halo 5 because it bares the Halo name, while its gameplay is such a drastic departure from the gameplay the Halo franchise had already established. Strip out the sprinting and the ridiculous abilities, and I would probably love Halo 5.
Oh dear, another person who thinks this game is above average.
Halo Reach Anniversary? What? If anything, there should be a Halo 3 Anniversary. Even then, it's not entirely necessary.
They should do Halo 3 to finish the original trilogy of remasters. After that its just getting a bit ridiculous.
My halo experience spans back to the first Halo and I've been mostly happy with the series on a whole through out the years, I think halo 1-3 can be considered the golden age of halo in terms of the three most important pillars of gaming. Game play, Story and of course Fun, the only Halo I didnt enjoy was halo 4 mostly because thats when the story took a drastic turn that i personally didnt like and I feel the story gets even weaker in 5. Theirs a lot of reasons for that but mostly it has to do with the extra characters, I hate having stupid AI's following me around with a command system thats broken and on top of that I just don't care about any of them. I loved master chief because he felt like an old western hero who rode into town in the eleventh hour to save the day.

He was a legend like the lone ranger. but now he feels less important and entirely out of focus.

Game play wise and online Halo 5 feels great, the guns feel awesome the balancing feels nice, req packs are cool it feels like halo 3 multiplayer but with a few added perks, I never liked the load out system in halo 4 and reach (even though I did like reach).

I think the game play is great in Halo 5 probably the best since halo 3 they just need to rework the story and refind their focus, it really doesnt make sense.
UK Flav wrote:
Everyone hates halo 5 because another halo game was better for example Halo Reach yes it was better but doesn't mean this one is bad. And plus guys soon Halo Reach Anniversary so come on. The other reason people say its bad because the trailer was a lie no it wasn't guys it was a teaser for halo 6. Locke is past is working with the covenant to take down Spartans and something is going to happen in halo 6. The other reason that people say its bad because everyone else says its bad. Another reason people say its bad because they did bad in the first game on arena or warzone. So guys really Halo 5 isn't bad but look I know we want falcons and stuff so do I but it doesn't mean its bad so wise up.
Aren't trailers supposed to lie to you? In order to get you interested in buying the game.