Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Red VS Blue Req Pack

OP I D3CIF3R I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The REQ wouldn't make too much sense in another language, the password easter egg in Halo 3 only made sense in english because RvB voices are used.

The pack must be english-only then because no point adding this without thinking about other players.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

genial pero ultrararo
The current group is fine, but they just need to have more variety in their dialogue. I don't need to hear Buck tell me the Marines are good guys every single time I start a WZ game.
Haha... that novetly wore off... FAST. "Their not ODST but they're [good guys]". i've cycled through them all but i'm back to using the default again. besides, i kinda like how the default guy sounds like he's drunk as f when he says... "30 seconds".

the red v blue tho! i'd check it out.
The REQ wouldn't make too much sense in another language, the password easter egg in Halo 3 only made sense in english because RvB voices are used.

The pack must be english-only then because no point adding this without thinking about other players.
Are the other announcers in other languages? Who voiced them?
I don't play Halo 5 but the idea is enough to think about other countries, after a quick research I saw a pack for a thing like Buck's voice, likely the same as odst and H5. That would be a problem for Red Vs Blue because I don't think it's in another language.

The english voice for multiplayer is only heard in multiplayer and firefight I believe but in french (at least) , it's not...
Spoiler:
Show
But they could still release the packs English...it wouldn't be the first time a game released region only events for their games...then the other countries could come out with their own req packs
^ for announcers
What if we had a Red vs Blue set of announcer REQ packs released

Blue Team:
Church
Tucker
Caboose
Tex
Shiela
Blue Team Logo (Emblem)
Achievement Hunter Logo (Emblem)

Red Team:
Sarge
Simons
Griff
Donut
Lopez
Red Team Logo (Emblem)
Roosterteeth Logo (Emblem)

The first pack could be purchased with REQ points, however the second would have to be purchased with cash

Would love to hear all of my favorite Red VS Bluisms while playing multiplayer...

What do you guys think?
Its been such a long time since I've posted on these forums but yes I think I once long ago made the same thread.

Blue Team:
Church
Tucker
Caboose
Tex
Shiela
Blue Team Logo (Emblem)

Red Team:
Sarge
Simons
Griff
Donut
Lopez
Red Team Logo (Emblem)

The first pack could be purchased with REQ points, however the second would have to be purchased with cash

Would love to hear all of my favorite Red VS Bluisms while playing multiplayer...

What do you guys think?
Its been such a long time since I've posted on these forums but yes I think I once long ago made the same thread.
Great minds think alike, hahaha...I would even settle for some RVB, Roosterteeth, and Achievment Hunter weapon skins
I would rock a Caboose voice over any day.

Even Church! :D
Sounds good idea
I don't play Halo 5 but the idea is enough to think about other countries, after a quick research I saw a pack for a thing like Buck's voice, likely the same as odst and H5. That would be a problem for Red Vs Blue because I don't think it's in another language.

The english voice for multiplayer is only heard in multiplayer and firefight I believe but in french (at least) , it's not...
Spoiler:
Show
The Voices of War pack (the one with Buck, Exuberant and the Grunt) is voiced in English only anyways, it even says that in the pack description, so the RvB voices wouldn't really be in that of a disadvantage. Besides, given how RvB isn't translated to any languages, I can't see many fans of it that don't speak English, so it's not a big concern.
That's way too many for just one REQ bundle to be honest, it would have to get rounded down.

Blue Team:
Church
Tucker
Caboose
Tex
Shiela
Blue Team Logo (Emblem)

Red Team:
Sarge
Simons
Griff
Donut
Lopez
Red Team Logo (Emblem)

What do you guys think?
It would be cool
I wouldn't mind going through WZFF with Sarge's insanity in the background.
That's who I'd choose as well lol.
I wouldn't mind going through WZFF with Sarge's insanity in the background.
That's who I'd choose as well lol.
Sarge when getting an "Open Season" (even though the medal is not in game): "*sniff* *sniff* your like the son I never wanted"
Cyro XVX wrote:

Caboose upon betrayal: "Yay! You're helping"
Church upon betrayal: "You'd better cut it out before you get your own 'control f u'"
That's way too many for just one REQ bundle to be honest, it would have to get rounded down.
Honestly I was just trying to balance the Blue Team voices with Red Team voices...in reality you could do one pack for $25 or do a pack a week like with the Warzone and Arena REQ bundles
Cyro XVX wrote:

Cyro XVX wrote:
Caboose upon betrayal: "Yay! You're helping"
Church upon betrayal: "You'd better cut it out before you get your own 'control f u'"
If they do ever release a pack, I hope it sounds like this!

Sarge's first lines always crack me up 😁
Yeah, I really like this idea, I would buy it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3