Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Regular Warzone 6-man Limit????? NOPE. NO THANKS.

OP I Who is that I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 122
You're about to Kill the most active Playlist in Halo 5. Please dont implement this, you already did it to WZ assault (which was a terrible idea). If people want to play solo Warzone, then create a Solo WZ playlist or a smaller one. Dont screw up a good thing here.

EDIT: THERE has been some great point posted in the HUGE thread. Here are some below that you can skip to to read.

Here's a Great 3 Part piece from
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/regular-warzone-6-man-limit-nope-no-thanks/4135e3ce-9cbb-44bc-9677-e8239d0e5e74/posts?page=60#post1189
Here's another one
HWM Jon wrote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/regular-warzone-6-man-limit-nope-no-thanks/4135e3ce-9cbb-44bc-9677-e8239d0e5e74/posts?page=53#post1043
You're about to Kill the most active Playlist in Halo 5. Please dont implement this, you already did it to WZ assault (which was a terrible idea). If people want to play solo Warzone, then create a Solo WZ playlist or a smaller one. Dont screw up a good thing here.
It's not permanent I think. That's just to test stuff out to see what they will do.
It's not permanent I think. That's just to test stuff out to see what they will do.
Even so, test it as another playlist.
You're right, it's just a test to see that there wouldn't be so much Farming.
Even so, test it as another playlist.
True, but still. I remember everyone was talking about the team reduction of WZA but last time I played it was brought back to regular size.
You're right, it's just a test to see that there wouldn't be so much Farming.
Farming isn't the issue. The problem is that kids are complaining about matches ending quickly. The amount Of farming has dropped
I’d prefer to see them match teams and skill, but I think this is a good move and worth a shot.
About time!

Solo players never had a chance when it was 12 max.

No playlist should allow a full team.
(accept 4v4 and doubles)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FORGE PLAY wrote:
About time!

(accept 4v4 and doubles)
Get ready for 6 people to farm you for 30 minutes instead of coring you. have fun getting slayed.
Oh look, I might actually play Warzone for the first time in months! Yay!
FORGE PLAY wrote:
About time!

(accept 4v4 and doubles)
Solo Player should petition for a Solo Queue Playlist then. That would be a better solution.
Farming and one side and matches our real problem for a lot of players in warzone and I'm glad they're looking into ways to have better quality matches.
Kids complain about being farmed by teams of 12, so we quick core to get fast xp to level up (which 343 made so difficult to do) and now they complain about us ending it quickly and sparing their KD ratio. Just move on from that game and play the next one not against a team, or here's a good idea, GET A TEAM TO PLAY WITH. I'm so tired of this. If this trial is like assaults and stays permanent I'm done playing this game and a lot of my friends are too. You think farming was an issue? Most teams of 12 quick cored but now, you're sticking 6 strong players in a lobby with 6 randoms. The farming is going to grow, kids are going to be mad, and you'll regret it. SMH 343 you're the ones killing the community not the farming. I can't even believe that this is the solution you came up with. Matching full teams 12 on 12 was my favorite part of this game and now that's gone.

MTN out.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
About time!

(accept 4v4 and doubles)
Solo Player should petition for a Solo Queue Playlist then. That would be a better solution.
pretty much this. they killed wza by changing it to 6 man fireteam limit so much so that sometimes you cant even find matches. same thing will happen to regular warzone. if you want to cater to horrible players then make a solo que option for warzone. this is so dumb, you make a gametype for 12 players but then change the limit to 6 man fireteams? well make arena 2 man fireteam limit and btb 4 man fireteam limit and see how dumb that is.
Its MTN wrote:
Kids complain about being farmed by teams of 12, so we quick core to get fast xp to level up (which 343 made so difficult to do) and now they complain about us ending it quickly and sparing their KD ratio. Just move on from that game and play the next one not against a team, or here's a good idea, GET A TEAM TO PLAY WITH. I'm so tired of this. If this trial is like assaults and stays permanent I'm done playing this game and a lot of my friends are too. You think farming was an issue? Most teams of 12 quick cored but now, you're sticking 6 strong players in a lobby with 6 randoms. The farming is going to grow, kids are going to be mad, and you'll regret it. SMH 343 you're the ones killing the community not the farming. I can't even believe that this is the solution you came up with. Matching full teams 12 on 12 was my favorite part of this game and now that's gone.

MTN out.
Not everyone has the privilege of playing with a TEAM.

and even if you do they don't always want to play the modes you do.

So than your forced to play modes you don't like or play solo till they want to play your modes.
Heres an idea, Instead of nuking the only playlist that rewards large team work, why dont you guys create a playlist for Spartan Companies? Give your Spartan Companies meaning, give them something to play for. Because honestly those are the people that will keep this game alive.
FORGE PLAY wrote:
Its MTN wrote:

MTN out.
Not everyone has the privilege of playing with a TEAM.

and even if you do they don't always want to play the modes you do.

So than your forced to play modes you don't like or play solo till they want to play your modes.
Then stop ruining other people's experience because you don't have friends
I think The teams are more up set on losing fast easy xp/rp. Wrecking solos. 6 man teams will make it harder to do this. I think this will help war zone more than hurt. The masses are solos.
I don't know how I feel about this... I'm usually on the receiving end of a farmed match or quick core, so I can understand why they want to try and prevent blowout matches but limiting fireteam size on WZ seems like a mistake. It's one of the few playlists you can get a bunch of your Spartan Co. mates into together... I think they should have just added a 'Mercy Rule', like Destiny did, and if the match is too one-sided end the game early. That or maximize the matchmaking settings so you're more likely to get evenly skilled teams or be matched with people with fireteams closer in size to one another.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 122