Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Regular Warzone 6-man Limit????? NOPE. NO THANKS.

OP I Who is that I

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 122
NODASH wrote:
I gave the new fireteam limit a chance. Trying to see the good of it but I can't. The teamwork side of it is limited to your teammates. Only teammates responds to call outs. Strategy and tactics that were fine tuned are inefficient now. It has been reduced to what team has the biggest backpack to carry the randoms rather than what team works better together. The fireteam is spread thin trying to keep bases, get bosses and map control. In my experience a fireteam of 8 is the minimum that is needed to where having randoms don't affect your ability to keep map control or turn the game around if things get tough. Also, Req decisions based on feedback from your teammates are also affected since randoms don't pull reqs that help the team, if they pull any.

The social aspect of it is gone too. It's been a few days and most players that I know are not playing anymore. This is the worst of it all. Most of the time i just turned the xbox on and get invites to somebody's fireteam right away.

Limiting fireteam is not the solution to the issues that we have with Warzone. Remember quick core and farming are symptoms of a matchmaking issue.
(Bold) I agree on the quick core part but not the farming. I put this up in one of my responses on page 36 (yes I'm going to quote myself lol

Quote:
The ONLY reason farming got so much bigger (It's always been around and always will be somewhat) was because 343I encouraged it with how you got Achilles. If 343I just made it based off wins and not kill x Spartans/Marines, Destroy x vehicles and so on, it wouldn't of been anywhere near as big as a problem and that is the truth!! Full teams aren't the problem at all.
This is one of the many parts of the truth. 343 acted like they hated farming and then straight up encouraged it with the Achilles Armor deal. It was a terrible "game plan" from the get go and many Spartan Companies suffered because of it.

Before 343i goes pointing fingers about this and that, they really need to look at themselves and how the operate before they blame the players. I'm not a farmer by any means, nor is my clan, but man.. 343 REALLY wanted you to farm to get that Achilles. They need to look at themselves and the stuff they've implemented before they point the fingers. As far as I'm concerned, they are responsible for just about nearly all instances of Warzone farming I've seen.
Its MTN wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Get out of these forums. Please. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Wanna see thumbs? I'll take you on any day of the week, trashcan
Congrats on your DIAMOND 1 LMFAO

It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Thanks for the bump. Obvious you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you have to go look at people's CSR. Yet both dreadknottz and its MTN has better CSR than you. But you still downplay them. You sir are definitely a rotten potato.
Sorry for being far and away the best player in this topic (not that it is particularly hard). You are showing your warzone kid tier awareness if you think that is my main account given I have hardly played on it, and not for a long time. Both the players you mentioned are so far below me it isnt even funny.

Raven XCVl wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Annnnd by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing arena
Congrats on getting gold last time you were ranked in arena. LMFAO.
LMFAO

couldn't care less how i rank in aren, when ik without a doubt i could go in for a day and rank onyx or champ if i wanted to, bc aren is super easy when the majority of ur "high" ranked arena players got carried by their buddies that were more than likely better than them or they decided to rank bronze or silver so they would purposely match players wat below their skill level so they could slay without challenge and repeat next season rather than actually play player of their same or higher skill level or instead of using their main account they MY NAME IS RAVEN AND I AM A TRASH GOLD make a smurf account so they wont get matched against their same or higher skill level. So dont come in heee with some arrogant, high and mighty comment trying to trash someone else's skill without knowing the person. Oh and btw stat flaming is against the forum rules
Not even going to bother reading that given you are a Gold, get better if you want me to read several lines of gibberish that you have written...... or grow some thumbs and escape GOLD. LMFAO
Whatever kid when i can beat onyx and champs in arena and hold my own against the best arena and wz players out there. So get out of here with ur arrogant, high and mighty ignorant posts kid, if youve got nothing constructive to add to the thread dont say anything at all
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Raven XCVl wrote:
Its MTN wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Get out of these forums. Please. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Wanna see thumbs? I'll take you on any day of the week, trashcan
Congrats on your DIAMOND 1 LMFAO

It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Thanks for the bump. Obvious you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you have to go look at people's CSR. Yet both dreadknottz and its MTN has better CSR than you. But you still downplay them. You sir are definitely a rotten potato.
Sorry for being far and away the best player in this topic (not that it is particularly hard). You are showing your warzone kid tier awareness if you think that is my main account given I have hardly played on it, and not for a long time. Both the players you mentioned are so far below me it isnt even funny.

Raven XCVl wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Annnnd by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing arena
Congrats on getting gold last time you were ranked in arena. LMFAO.
LMFAO

couldn't care less how i rank in aren, when ik without a doubt i could go in for a day and rank onyx or champ if i wanted to, bc aren is super easy when the majority of ur "high" ranked arena players got carried by their buddies that were more than likely better than them or they decided to rank bronze or silver so they would purposely match players wat below their skill level so they could slay without challenge and repeat next season rather than actually play player of their same or higher skill level or instead of using their main account they MY NAME IS RAVEN AND I AM A TRASH GOLD make a smurf account so they wont get matched against their same or higher skill level. So dont come in heee with some arrogant, high and mighty comment trying to trash someone else's skill without knowing the person. Oh and btw stat flaming is against the forum rules
Not even going to bother reading that given you are a Gold, get better if you want me to read several lines of gibberish that you have written...... or grow some thumbs and escape GOLD. LMFAO
Whatever kid when i can beat onyx and champs in arena and hold my own against the best arena and wz players out there. So get out of here with ur arrogant, high and mighty ignorant posts kid, if youve got nothing constructive to add to the thread dont say anything at all
You are a gold. Like serious question how can you be so delusional? You get ploughed every time by people with even the smallest idea of how to play a halo game. You are of a low tier and to be honest always have been. But go ahead, stick to warzone and grow your undeserved ego, baddie.
Dude you better back it up, you're talking to people who are Champs and onyx's in multiple playlists every season, you want thumbs, me or 5 other people will trash you in an octagon. It only takes about 5 minutes.
Its MTN wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Get out of these forums. Please. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Wanna see thumbs? I'll take you on any day of the week, trashcan
Congrats on your DIAMOND 1 LMFAO

It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Thanks for the bump. Obvious you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you have to go look at people's CSR. Yet both dreadknottz and its MTN has better CSR than you. But you still downplay them. You sir are definitely a rotten potato.
Sorry for being far and away the best player in this topic (not that it is particularly hard). You are showing your warzone kid tier awareness if you think that is my main account given I have hardly played on it, and not for a long time. Both the players you mentioned are so far below me it isnt even funny.

Raven XCVl wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Annnnd by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing arena
Congrats on getting gold last time you were ranked in arena. LMFAO.
LMFAO

couldn't care less how i rank in aren, when ik without a doubt i could go in for a day and rank onyx or champ if i wanted to, bc aren is super easy when the majority of ur "high" ranked arena players got carried by their buddies that were more than likely better than them or they decided to rank bronze or silver so they would purposely match players wat below their skill level so they could slay without challenge and repeat next season rather than actually play player of their same or higher skill level or instead of using their main account they MY NAME IS RAVEN AND I AM A TRASH GOLD make a smurf account so they wont get matched against their same or higher skill level. So dont come in heee with some arrogant, high and mighty comment trying to trash someone else's skill without knowing the person. Oh and btw stat flaming is against the forum rules
Not even going to bother reading that given you are a Gold, get better if you want me to read several lines of gibberish that you have written...... or grow some thumbs and escape GOLD. LMFAO
Thanks for the bump. The more you bump the better it is for my cause.

I shall utilize your bump to advance my cause.

I've been seeing a lot of really great post by a lot of people in this thread, a lot of people are putting the time and effort into this, which warms my heart. Hopefully we'll get an answer or at least something from 343i by next week. I'm pretty certain the numbers of players for WZ has dropped in the last few days since the update. I'm seeing over 60-70 people on my friend list that used to play in wz often have migrated out of that playlist. Hope their data gathering sees it.
Its MTN wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Get out of these forums. Please. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Wanna see thumbs? I'll take you on any day of the week, trashcan
Congrats on your DIAMOND 1 LMFAO

It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Thanks for the bump. Obvious you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you have to go look at people's CSR. Yet both dreadknottz and its MTN has better CSR than you. But you still downplay them. You sir are definitely a rotten potato.
Sorry for being far and away the best player in this topic (not that it is particularly hard). You are showing your warzone kid tier awareness if you think that is my main account given I have hardly played on it, and not for a long time. Both the players you mentioned are so far below me it isnt even funny.

Raven XCVl wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Annnnd by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing arena
Congrats on getting gold last time you were ranked in arena. LMFAO.
LMFAO

couldn't care less how i rank in aren, when ik without a doubt i could go in for a day and rank onyx or champ if i wanted to, bc aren is super easy when the majority of ur "high" ranked arena players got carried by their buddies that were more than likely better than them or they decided to rank bronze or silver so they would purposely match players wat below their skill level so they could slay without challenge and repeat next season rather than actually play player of their same or higher skill level or instead of using their main account they MY NAME IS RAVEN AND I AM A TRASH GOLD make a smurf account so they wont get matched against their same or higher skill level. So dont come in heee with some arrogant, high and mighty comment trying to trash someone else's skill without knowing the person. Oh and btw stat flaming is against the forum rules
Not even going to bother reading that given you are a Gold, get better if you want me to read several lines of gibberish that you have written...... or grow some thumbs and escape GOLD. LMFAO
"Better run to my alt on Halowaypoint so no one knows who I am!!! and so I can talk -Yoink- to anyone i want and still say they are wrong!"

Way to go... /s

The whole point is the people that like to consider Warzone competitive want 12 v 12 customs / MM preference.

343 has yet to deliver on that despite nearly 1 year of BEGGING from the comp. warzone communities and teams.
This whole "I play arena so I'm better than WZ / BTB players" has literally been happening since H3.. 9 years ago.. and its exhausting at this point..

It's old.. there is no such thing as "casual" playlists in Halo.. that's been a fact since H2. Whether a game mode is casual or tryhard is up to the player and, frankly, there is no way that 343 (or Bungie, back in the day) could regulate that.

Now, on to the important matters... Comp. Warzone teams want better matching and / or customs to be able to play eachother.. that has been made abundantly clear in this thread.. but, because people on both sides of the aisle cant bite their tongue... it has turned into a flame fest.

The things that myself and other fireteam / clan members have proposed in this thread are beneficial for all... lets focus on that.. satisfying both camps.... please.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Its MTN wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Get out of these forums. Please. You're literally embarrassing yourself. Wanna see thumbs? I'll take you on any day of the week, trashcan
Congrats on your DIAMOND 1 LMFAO

It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Hmmm seems like a lot of people care to me. If you don't play it, why come into a thread about it criticizing people that do. And then you criticize people that play ranked too. But hey, thanks for the bump¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Congrats on your PLAT 1 in arena, no wonder you play warzone. LOL
Thanks for the bump. Obvious you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you have to go look at people's CSR. Yet both dreadknottz and its MTN has better CSR than you. But you still downplay them. You sir are definitely a rotten potato.
Sorry for being far and away the best player in this topic (not that it is particularly hard). You are showing your warzone kid tier awareness if you think that is my main account given I have hardly played on it, and not for a long time. Both the players you mentioned are so far below me it isnt even funny.

Raven XCVl wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
It's warzone, no one cares. Honestly amazed at some of the people that play that who have huge egos despite searching a casual playlist in full teams. Personally I dont play it as I have thumbs.
We have a 12 man team of champs, we wanna see those thumbs bro
LMFAO

Guaranteed they are all terrible by any actual standard. But by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing warzone
Annnnd by all means, keep thinking you are even remotely good by playing arena
Congrats on getting gold last time you were ranked in arena. LMFAO.
LMFAO

couldn't care less how i rank in aren, when ik without a doubt i could go in for a day and rank onyx or champ if i wanted to, bc aren is super easy when the majority of ur "high" ranked arena players got carried by their buddies that were more than likely better than them or they decided to rank bronze or silver so they would purposely match players wat below their skill level so they could slay without challenge and repeat next season rather than actually play player of their same or higher skill level or instead of using their main account they MY NAME IS RAVEN AND I AM A TRASH GOLD make a smurf account so they wont get matched against their same or higher skill level. So dont come in heee with some arrogant, high and mighty comment trying to trash someone else's skill without knowing the person. Oh and btw stat flaming is against the forum rules
Not even going to bother reading that given you are a Gold, get better if you want me to read several lines of gibberish that you have written...... or grow some thumbs and escape GOLD. LMFAO
"Better run to my alt on Halowaypoint so no one knows who I am!!! and so I can talk -Yoink- to anyone i want and still say they are wrong!"

Way to go... /s

The whole point is the people that like to consider Warzone competitive want 12 v 12 customs / MM preference.

343 has yet to deliver on that despite nearly 1 year of BEGGING from the comp. warzone communities and teams.
This whole "I play arena so I'm better than WZ / BTB players" has literally been happening since H3.. 9 years ago.. and its exhausting at this point..

It's old.. there is no such thing as "casual" playlists in Halo.. that's been a fact since H2. Whether a game mode is casual or tryhard is up to the player and, frankly, there is no way that 343 (or Bungie, back in the day) could regulate that.

Now, on to the important matters... Comp. Warzone teams want better matching and / or customs to be able to play eachother.. that has been made abundantly clear in this thread.. but, because people on both sides of the aisle cant bite their tongue... it has turned into a flame fest.

The things that myself and other fireteam / clan members have proposed in this thread are beneficial for all... lets focus on that.. satisfying both camps.... please.
Agreed, sorry for any heated posts guys
Ok. so this is a message to everyone here. the majority of you seriously need to learn to calm the -Yoink- down. seriously this isnt that big of a issue. most of you, Mainly HWM and Allegiance clans are acting like giant babies about this. attacking and berating the other side for something they didnt do. frankly you people are acting like children throwing a tantrum after having their toy taken away. This community has become so divided and your response is to divide it even more? seriously? if anything this has shown the community that Allegiance and Halo Wheel Man act like petty Man children instead of rational grown ups. and Spartan dads your part of this to. for Fathers i expected better behaviour from you guys. Both sides are at each others throats for no good reason. but how are we suppose to come together as one on this topic when we do nothing but fight each other over hearing each other out?

Allegiance and HWM do you guys not understand that the other side is willing to compromise? but your constant belittling and insulting with your overgrown egos is accomplishing nothing and definitely not generating any sympathy for you. theres quite a few people in here from both sides who are being rational and polite why cant you do the same? to those of you being Civil i thank you. because in this divided community we need more rational voices like yours.

to the both of your clans you claim this will make farming worse? do you know how ridiculous of a statement that is? before if a full team was needed to have full lock down of the enemy team how is 6 people less going to make it worse? because even if you had the other team pinned down to their home base you have 6 other randoms who are going to go for the core.

2nd point. you guys are threatening to farm. even if you are able to farm do not you realize how counter productive that is to your end goal? they put this limit in place to stop farming while they make the solution to the 12 man team vs random's issue. all your going to end up doing is giving them more reason and justification to further increase the team limit from 6 to 4 and even to 2. your shooting yourselves in the foot by doing this and even setting the movement back.
where half the people are trying to bring this issue to light to 343i the other half is causing more trouble and thus giving more reason to 343i to further punish you. you guys want them to stop limiting your fireteams yes? Then stop giving them a reason to. alot of your goals are in the right place but your methods are god awful and very childish.

3rd point. you guys are crying how your being punished for using teamwork and playing the game. but isnt that how you guys have been treating solo players for the past 7 months by hijacking their playlist from them and when they speak out about it you just tell them to "Get good" or just "make friends and get people to play with" isnt that
telling someone how to play the game? but when they do the same to you you dont like that? pretty hypocritical if you ask me. for the past 7 months you guys have had fun teaming up destroying randoms. we dont know how long this limit will be here for but for now. show some common courtesy and at least let the solo players have some fun in the mode without worrying about getting teamed against teams of 12.

there is a solution here and its matching teams of 12 against teams of 12. not making any more playlists. not limiting the amount of team members. and certainly not punishing Either side.

So please everyone stop being so harsh on each other and lets be civilised before this thread gets locked by the mods for being a flame war.
Shade Game wrote:
Ok. so this is a message to everyone here. the majority of you seriously need to learn to calm the -Yoink- down. seriously this isnt that big of a issue. most of you, Mainly HWM and Allegiance clans are acting like giant babies about this. attacking and berating the other side for something they didnt do. frankly you people are acting like children throwing a tantrum after having their toy taken away. This community has become so divided and your response is to divide it even more? seriously? if anything this has shown the community that Allegiance and Halo Wheel Man act like petty Man children instead of rational grown ups. and Spartan dads your part of this to. for Fathers i expected better behaviour from you guys. Both sides are at each others throats for no good reason. but how are we suppose to come together as one on this topic when we do nothing but fight each other over hearing each other out?

Allegiance and HWM do you guys not understand that the other side is willing to compromise? but your constant belittling and insulting with your overgrown egos is accomplishing nothing and definitely not generating any sympathy for you. theres quite a few people in here from both sides who are being rational and polite why cant you do the same? to those of you being Civil i thank you. because in this divided community we need more rational voices like yours.

to the both of your clans you claim this will make farming worse? do you know how ridiculous of a statement that is? before if a full team was needed to have full lock down of the enemy team how is 6 people less going to make it worse? because even if you had the other team pinned down to their home base you have 6 other randoms who are going to go for the core.

2nd point. you guys are threatening to farm. even if you are able to farm do not you realize how counter productive that is to your end goal? they put this limit in place to stop farming while they make the solution to the 12 man team vs random's issue. all your going to end up doing is giving them more reason and justification to further increase the team limit from 6 to 4 and even to 2. your shooting yourselves in the foot by doing this and even setting the movement back.
where half the people are trying to bring this issue to light to 343i the other half is causing more trouble and thus giving more reason to 343i to further punish you. you guys want them to stop limiting your fireteams yes? Then stop giving them a reason to. alot of your goals are in the right place but your methods are god awful and very childish.

3rd point. you guys are crying how your being punished for using teamwork and playing the game. but isnt that how you guys have been treating solo players for the past 7 months by hijacking their playlist from them and when they speak out about it you just tell them to "Get good" or just "make friends and get people to play with" isnt that
telling someone how to play the game? but when they do the same to you you dont like that? pretty hypocritical if you ask me. for the past 7 months you guys have had fun teaming up destroying randoms. we dont know how long this limit will be here for but for now. show some common courtesy and at least let the solo players have some fun in the mode without worrying about getting teamed against teams of 12.

there is a solution here and its matching teams of 12 against teams of 12. not making any more playlists. not limiting the amount of team members. and certainly not punishing Either side.

So please everyone stop being so harsh on each other and lets be civilised before this thread gets locked by the mods for being a flame war.
Its really disappointing to see the time u put into this post w/o taking the time to read the past posts. Because if u had u would clearly see that not only HWM but also Allegiance, along with many others, have been contributing to this forum in a constructive manner and have in fact been promoting people to be civil and come together. As a matter of fact, some of the things you have suggested are things we have suggested more than once. Please take the time to atleast try to read through this forum before making accusations. Thank you
Hey everyone,

I know there was going to be a lot of confrontation with this decision. This was not the ideal solution, but one that could be done to gather data right now. This is why we are indeed running a trial period and not just switching the flip and leaving it. There are many things I wish I could have done, but sometimes thing don't line up and I had to think about the best experience for as many as possible especially since we are over a year out now. That being said we will be looking closely at the data that will help inform us more and we will get back to you all.

-Witdarkstar
I wonder what the data says already? From my standpoint and the people I play with many of whom are in the 140s+ level and some of the top warzone players in the game have stopped playing halo altogether thanks to your "trial". Its interesting that this is done to appease the solo queuers and make warzone better after a year but your angering the population of the game that are majority of the people who have stuck around since the beginning. The people who grounded for your yoinking armor and helmet, and who make a point to play everyday because they like being able to play with a large group of friends. While your checking your data you should probably go look at BTB as many top warzone teams simply have moved there. I bet you'll notice CTF games now last longer with farming now getting more popular. You going to make it 4 man fire team limit? Good luck because you're going to runoff the players who will actually play the game for consistently and were diehard halo loyalists.
I understand those guys who like to play in a 12 man team because those randoms are terrible sometimes..

BUT I like the change and its more fun to play in Team of max. 6 !!
Visioncy wrote:
I understand those guys who like to play in a 12 man team because those randoms are terrible sometimes..

BUT I like the change and its more fun to play in Team of max. 6 !!
we are not saying you shouldn't have a playlist for small teams all we want is a playlist for teams.
getatme94 wrote:
I have a question for those of you who don't like losing.

Would you rather face a allegeince lobby of 12 when solo queuing with the intent of quick coring. Or would you rather face a fireteam of 6 allegeince players and 6 randoms?

Youre very likely to lose both these games. But one game will be over in 5 minutes. The other will be a 20 minute long slaughter.

All this his does is take away those few good teams that are left playings ability to end games quickly.

I just wish people would admit they don't like losing. That's all this comes down too. "I don't want to play against teams that are better than me" I can't believe 343 bought into this BS.

Guys i hear NVus is really good, they beat everyone outside of HCS. I think we should only allow them to run teams of 2 with 2 random teammates. It's more fair that way and better for everyone's experience.
100% agree. All's this is going to do is make farming worse. When I solo in WZ and dont run into a full team I get hate mail that I'm farming because the game is lasting the full time and I end up with 50+ kills. If there's only teams of 6 were not gona be able to quick core and the 6 solid players are all gona end up with 50+ kills each cause the games gona last 20+ minutes. The people that want this to happen are gona be extremely disappointed this same time tomorrow night
again, longer game, and farming, are not one in the same. not attempting to end the game when you know you have them beat (triple capped for more then 5 minutes) is farming. especially given the map the design.
You do realize that most people don't triple cap farm right? The essential farming mechanism used for warzone is a single base or preferably the other team to have two bases so the team can farming can get as many points from kills as possible. Triple cap farming actually reduces the amount of kills a team can farm. It's when your team has two bases but you are still being killed a ton that you're really being farmed.
HWM Jon wrote:
HWM Stembo wrote:
Time will tell though.
So how about instead of acting like 343i just killed Halo you people wait to see whether this does anything or not? Because let me tell you something, WZA with a six man fireteam limit has lead to it being fun and playable for people like me. I have not gotten farmed in the gamemode since the change was made. Practice what you preach.

You guys keep jumping to conclusions because it's ruining an aspect of the game you enjoy yet you have no idea if it will actually do it's intended purpose and decrease the Warzone farming. And you guys also need to stop making up these random versions of farming, there is only one. The one where a team triple caps then camps outside the home base and refuses to destroy the enemy core or even go after bosses so long as they don't get in the way. Some farmers try to be "fair" by saying they end it after the ten minute mark, but it's still farming. It's still one team refusing to end the game while they kill the enemy team over and over and over again.

A team holding two bases and getting a lot of kills isn't farming, that's map control. A team simply dominating another isn't farming. That's a gap between the players on each team's skill. There is one version of Warzone farming, stop creating new ones to help your side.

You like to end the game quickly in hopes of finding a competitive team? Well guess what. I'll let you prepare yourself for this shocking revelation. Warzone is a casual experience. Gasp! Who could've guess?! You think ending a game is a good thing? Do you even realize how annoyed the other team must be by it? You're basically making people quit Warzone, and maybe Halo 5 as a whole, because you want to play the gamemode the wrong style. It took 343i a year and two months to give us casual fans a true Social playlist setup while you competitive people ruined our existing playlists. Well no longer. Warzone. Is. Casual. Get that through your thick skulls because the excuses are doing nothing to persuade me or the other solo players who are sick of hearing it.

(BTW this was not directed at you specifically StemboShwing, it's just you said something that everyone against the idea of this new fireteam cap needs to do and wait to see what happens before complaining)
Once again we don't need to wait and see anything! We already know this will prevent us from playing with our friends as we do now. Instead of 12+ of us in an xbox live party socializing and working together in a single match, we'll be forced to split up into separate parties so we don't have two sets of callouts and discussions in a single party. It's literally forcing us to choose to hang out with half of the friends we normally would. There are better solutions like a separate low fireteam size playlist that wouldn't harm anyone's enjoyment. Instead you are trying to defend our fun being hurt because it may improve the fun of someone else from being hurt by farmers.
First off, we already have more playlists coming than in Halo: Reach. We're stretching the playerbase out quite a bit as it is. We don't exactly have the population of Halo Reach a year after it released, you know that right?

Secondly, everyone has to make sacrifices in life. Reality sucks. I have to deal with you people ending a match quickly simply because you want to find a competitive group to play against. I like fighting bosses. I like thirty minute long matches. I like Warzone for what it offers but if the game ends in five minutes because you want to get it over with and move on, then why should I play it? I haven't had a proper game of Warzone since April. April. Seven. Months. Ago. I've been forced into Warzone Assault because it was the only gamemode not filled with complete BS like FF or normal WZ.

You guys are pissed because you have something that's an important part of why you play Halo taken away, I get it. But at the same time you guys have to realize the rest of us have been unable to enjoy this gamemode for a year because of people with your mentality.
First off warzone assault is filled with plenty of bs. I mean they're one sided maps with the defender normally holding the advantage to some degree unless you're completely incompetent. Second it's a shame you haven't played regular war zone since April because I don't normally farm but after reading through this forum thread section I would make a point to farm you even if we played each other on noctus or apex.
Shade Game wrote:
Ok. so this is a message to everyone here. the majority of you seriously need to learn to calm the -Yoink- down. seriously this isnt that big of a issue. most of you, Mainly HWM and Allegiance clans are acting like giant babies about this. attacking and berating the other side for something they didnt do. frankly you people are acting like children throwing a tantrum after having their toy taken away. This community has become so divided and your response is to divide it even more? seriously? if anything this has shown the community that Allegiance and Halo Wheel Man act like petty Man children instead of rational grown ups. and Spartan dads your part of this to. for Fathers i expected better behaviour from you guys. Both sides are at each others throats for no good reason. but how are we suppose to come together as one on this topic when we do nothing but fight each other over hearing each other out?

Allegiance and HWM do you guys not understand that the other side is willing to compromise? but your constant belittling and insulting with your overgrown egos is accomplishing nothing and definitely not generating any sympathy for you. theres quite a few people in here from both sides who are being rational and polite why cant you do the same? to those of you being Civil i thank you. because in this divided community we need more rational voices like yours.

to the both of your clans you claim this will make farming worse? do you know how ridiculous of a statement that is? before if a full team was needed to have full lock down of the enemy team how is 6 people less going to make it worse? because even if you had the other team pinned down to their home base you have 6 other randoms who are going to go for the core.

2nd point. you guys are threatening to farm. even if you are able to farm do not you realize how counter productive that is to your end goal? they put this limit in place to stop farming while they make the solution to the 12 man team vs random's issue. all your going to end up doing is giving them more reason and justification to further increase the team limit from 6 to 4 and even to 2. your shooting yourselves in the foot by doing this and even setting the movement back.
where half the people are trying to bring this issue to light to 343i the other half is causing more trouble and thus giving more reason to 343i to further punish you. you guys want them to stop limiting your fireteams yes? Then stop giving them a reason to. alot of your goals are in the right place but your methods are god awful and very childish.

3rd point. you guys are crying how your being punished for using teamwork and playing the game. but isnt that how you guys have been treating solo players for the past 7 months by hijacking their playlist from them and when they speak out about it you just tell them to "Get good" or just "make friends and get people to play with" isnt that
telling someone how to play the game? but when they do the same to you you dont like that? pretty hypocritical if you ask me. for the past 7 months you guys have had fun teaming up destroying randoms. we dont know how long this limit will be here for but for now. show some common courtesy and at least let the solo players have some fun in the mode without worrying about getting teamed against teams of 12.

there is a solution here and its matching teams of 12 against teams of 12. not making any more playlists. not limiting the amount of team members. and certainly not punishing Either side.

So please everyone stop being so harsh on each other and lets be civilised before this thread gets locked by the mods for being a flame war.
Its really disappointing to see the time u put into this post w/o taking the time to read the past posts. Because if u had u would clearly see that not only HWM but also Allegiance, along with many others, have been contributing to this forum in a constructive manner and have in fact been promoting people to be civil and come together. As a matter of fact, some of the things you have suggested are things we have suggested more than once. Please take the time to atleast try to read through this forum before making accusations. Thank you
from what i have read over the last few days many of you are far from civil. in fact you guys have been encouraging to act like jerks to people ingame. and you expect me to believe your trying to promote Civility? many of your members have been acting very hostile towards people by calling them cry babies, scrubs, trashcans, ect. thats far form "constructive manner"
yea no 12 man teams has been great
Shade Game wrote:
3rd point. you guys are crying how your being punished for using teamwork and playing the game. but isnt that how you guys have been treating solo players for the past 7 months by hijacking their playlist from them and when they speak out about it you just tell them to "Get good" or just "make friends and get people to play with" isnt that telling someone how to play the game? but when they do the same to you you dont like that? pretty hypocritical if you ask me. for the past 7 months you guys have had fun teaming up destroying randoms. we dont know how long this limit will be here for but for now. show some common courtesy and at least let the solo players have some fun in the mode without worrying about getting teamed against teams of 12.
Interesting. How is WZ the sole jurisdiction of solo players when it is a team play list? Other than FFA and Infection pretty much everything else in halo has been and is a team playlist.
Shade Game wrote:
there is a solution here and its matching teams of 12 against teams of 12. not making any more playlists. not limiting the amount of team members. and certainly not punishing Either side.
For someone that has read all the posts over the last few days would it not be easier to state that you agree with the proposals in here rather than positing this as your solution? In addition, as people have noted elsewhere, MM as it currently stands is problematic. Finally, as 343 has shown in the most recent update they are able to split arena into both a social and ranked set of playlists. Thus, the easiest solution would be replicate that model on the WZ side. You do not necessarily need to roll out ranks into WZ, but I do know some people that would actually like that for the teams. But at a minimum create two playlists and to avoid the issue of teams coming into the pure social list you can impose limits that 343 has already shown it is capable of doing. In fact, that has also been proposed elsewhere in this thread.
waho0 wrote:
Shade Game wrote:
there is a solution here and its matching teams of 12 against teams of 12. not making any more playlists. not limiting the amount of team members. and certainly not punishing Either side.
For someone that has read all the posts over the last few days would it not be easier to state that you agree with the proposals in here rather than positing this as your solution? In addition, as people have noted elsewhere, MM as it currently stands is problematic. Finally, as 343 has shown in the most recent update they are able to split arena into both a social and ranked set of playlists. Thus, the easiest solution would be replicate that model on the WZ side. You do not necessarily need to roll out ranks into WZ, but I do know some people that would actually like that for the teams. But at a minimum create two playlists and to avoid the issue of teams coming into the pure social list you can impose limits that 343 has already shown it is capable of doing. In fact, that has also been proposed elsewhere in this thread.
Exactly. I posted that earlier. It's a simple solution that would make both sides of this argument happy. But will 343 do it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 122