Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Regular Warzone 6-man Limit????? NOPE. NO THANKS.

OP I Who is that I

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 122
Quoted directly from the update thread:
"Warzone is having a "Trial Run" of 6 man teams - this is only temporary to gather feedback"

Source/proof if neededWhile it might not be ideal, it still shows that 343 devs are (at the very least) attempting to fix the situation and come up for a solution that solves the problem. If people don't like their first attempt (demonstrated clearly by the discussion in the thread.) Then they can always revert it and try other solutions.
We've heard this before "Gathering Feedback" Warzone Assault was suppose to be temporary too. 7/1/2016.
Which is why it's a GOOD thing to voice an opinion and provide alternatives to a problem. Hardly anyone made an attempt to voice an opinion on a separate thread about the issue without breaking forum rules and/or providing alternative solutions, which is why the change wasn't reverted. (From what I've seen. If there is a thread addressing the problems with possible solutions to them, then by all means, please link it in a reply.)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/warzone-assault-–-matchmaking-adjustments/4927c101-0b9f-421e-8a24-4f858f0b2bc4/poststhos is 343s own feedback thread on the issue and many solutions were put up. There are even other threads (some which even you've replied to) that I saw from November mentioning team based matchmaking being a better solution rather than harming the groups that play with friends.
Ah, ok. My apologies then. Guess my memory isn't as good as it used to be

(Not talking about the thread, talking about my posts)

All WZA things aside though, it still isn't too late to change it back. At least, not with normal warzone, anyways.
It's too late for WZA, it's pretty dead. Regular WZ will follow the exact same path it did here soon.
"Warzone is having a "Trial Run" of 6 man teams - this is only temporary to gather feedback"

Source/proof if neededWhile it might not be ideal, it still shows that 343 devs are (at the very least) attempting to fix the situation and come up for a solution that solves the problem. If people don't like their first attempt (demonstrated clearly by the discussion in the thread.) Then they can always revert it and try other solutions.
We've heard this before "Gathering Feedback" Warzone Assault was suppose to be temporary too. 7/1/2016.
Which is why it's a GOOD thing to voice an opinion and provide alternatives to a problem. Hardly anyone made an attempt to voice an opinion on a separate thread about the issue without breaking forum rules and/or providing alternative solutions, which is why the change wasn't reverted. (From what I've seen. If there is a thread addressing the problems with possible solutions to them, then by all means, please link it in a reply.)
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/warzone-assault-–-matchmaking-adjustments/4927c101-0b9f-421e-8a24-4f858f0b2bc4/poststhos is 343s own feedback thread on the issue and many solutions were put up. There are even other threads (some which even you've replied to) that I saw from November mentioning team based matchmaking being a better solution rather than harming the groups that play with friends.

All WZA things aside though, it still isn't too late to change it back. At least, not with normal warzone, anyways.
It's too late for WZA, it's pretty dead. Regular WZ will follow the exact same path it did here soon.
It's better to put up a fight and voice your opinion than it is to say silent and let change occur against your will.
i'm with you
I haven't stepped foot into Regular Warzone for 5 days, and to be honest I'm OK with not playing it. BTB has been a good substitute since I can play with 8 of my friends, and we would just Dominate in that playlist instead. (inb4 kids cry to have BTB reduce to 4Man Limit) Sure BTB isnt quite the same as WZ, but the point is myself and my friends, we enjoy each other's company, so we'll play whatever we have to, to keep that vibe of friendship and Comradery going.

PS.
Sorry kids in BTB that you have to match against my squad, just look for my Yellow Smiley face, and feel free to Dashboard.
8v8 me bro!!!!!!

* refuses to learn his lesson*
Common 343 we need that now i barely play halo 5 since the update i need Wz back!
halo5 is good but now is
joke
You tell em AP!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HEY..343.. the best way to solve this is to get 12 of your developers and have them match 12 guys from my company and when you guys get farmed you will find a solution to end farming. Idk lmao I mean that's what I would do lol. Experience it then create a solution.
If history has taught us anything about this game is that the players find the solution long before 343 even figured out that there was a problem.

It's better to put up a fight and voice your opinion than it is to say silent and let change occur against your will.
What concerns me is that Warzone players are going to BTB and it won't be long until 343 makes the Fireteam limit to 4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I haven't stepped foot into Regular Warzone for 5 days, and to be honest I'm OK with not playing it. BTB has been a good substitute since I can play with 8 of my friends, and we would just Dominate in that playlist instead. (inb4 kids cry to have BTB reduce to 4Man Limit) Sure BTB isnt quite the same as WZ, but the point is myself and my friends, we enjoy each other's company, so we'll play whatever we have to, to keep that vibe of friendship and Comradery going.

PS.
Sorry kids in BTB that you have to match against my squad, just look for my Yellow Smiley face, and feel free to Dashboard.
8v8 me bro!!!!!!

* refuses to learn his lesson*
I asked Santa to get you wheelmen a Christmas present in the content drop thread....page 11...check it out at the bottom of my warzone propaganda
TRON 092 wrote:
HEY..343.. the best way to solve this is to get 12 of your developers and have them match 12 guys from my company and when you guys get farmed you will find a solution to end farming. Idk lmao I mean that's what I would do lol. Experience it then create a solution.
If history has taught us anything about this game is that the players find the solution long before 343 even figured out that there was a problem.
Dude you have me rolling on the floor laughing...
Dumbing down the ai in warzone was a big mistake
TRON 092 wrote:
Dude you have me rolling on the floor laughing...
It's funny, cause it's true
Or they could have implemented a party v party sytem... Or at the very least, a playlist dedicated to Spartan companies. Also why isn't this thread featured, where are the 343 feedback team responding to this thread? A video on this topic of "party matching" has been made a long time ago, but this is what the reprocussions of not addressing this issue look like, also a sidenote (FRAME RATES FALLING IN BTB!).
Dumbing down the ai in warzone was a big mistake
I could see both sides to this but I would agree. Exception for the grunt jockey because that guy took hours to drain health and most teams just ended up leaving him alone because of that, wasn't even a factor.
Still don't understand how this thread isn't featured with so many comments.
343i decides what get's featured now. They do whatever they want. The build you own content drop thread got featured after 10 replies. I'm pretty sure they don't go by number of replies.
343i decides what get's featured now. They do whatever they want. The build you own content drop thread got featured after 10 replies. I'm pretty sure they don't go by number of replies.
There are also a lot of pretty toxic portions of this thread. Most of the more recent replies have been very civil, but early on there was a lot of flaming back and forth
Comments aren't how threads get featured, 343 just pick whichever they take more interest with.

honestly it wouldn't matter if this was featured cuz 343 have already had the WZA "feedback" thread locked. GG 343, you care oh so much on feedback on an issue still unresolved and you lock threads mentioning them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 122