Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Relief and Recovery Req Pack

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I wonder what the percentage of the proceeds actually go to the relief fund?
100%
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I thought the exact same thing. I would hope, in this situation, nearly all. I love Halo and always will, but I have chosen to use other options outside of Halo for this particular relief effort.

Amazing move by MS nonetheless. Very proud to be a member of the Halo community.
Well in this thread according to Exenius he said he asked Grim on Twitter and 100% of the proceeds go to the charity.
LethalQ wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
I thought the exact same thing. I would hope, in this situation, nearly all. I love Halo and always will, but I have chosen to use other options outside of Halo for this particular relief effort.

Amazing move by MS nonetheless. Very proud to be a member of the Halo community.
Well in this thread according to Exenius he said he asked Grim on Twitter and 100% of the proceeds go to the charity.
That is great! I will very likely buy a few to gift. Thanks for the info.
J Teeps wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:

100% profit (:
That's awesome then. I've purchased two of them.
Just to be clear, there's no special emblem or anything right? My friend thought he heard there was, I said there wasn't but told him I'd ask here to double check ;)
Just to be clear, there's no special emblem or anything right? My friend thought he heard there was, I said there wasn't but told him I'd ask here to double check ;)
There is no special emblem
LethalQ wrote:
There is no special emblem
Didn't think so... I haven't gotten mine yet (but I will be) to show him. Thanks for replying bud.
stckrboy wrote:
This is seriously awesome, definitely going to be picking up a few of these to give away. Good way to boost up my giveaways for Dreamhack, still got some packs and codes left to get rid of :)
You tryin to shoot me one :)
FirewaveYT wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
This is seriously awesome, definitely going to be picking up a few of these to give away. Good way to boost up my giveaways for Dreamhack, still got some packs and codes left to get rid of :)
You tryin to shoot me one :)
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2