Remove Legendary Firefight and make Mythic FF perm

OP B84 W56 H88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Withyn3302 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I'm a bit split on this. I see where you're coming from, but Firefight seems to be the one mode that doesn't have population issues regardless of which difficulty you search for even when all three difficulties are available. Even if the payout isn't that much better on Legendary compared to Heroic, many players, including myself, enjoy the higher difficulty. I agree that making Mythic permanent at this point would be a good move though.
A very reasonable response. Maybe they should just bump the payouts on legendary and mythic to make it more appealing? I find heroic kinda boring and would like to move to legendary but the payouts are almost the same as in heroic e.g. terrible.

This seems to be a pattern here. Think of the max XP in MCC for teamgames in the the beginning or the hillarious 1500XP/match for that freeze tag winter contingency thingy.

Kinda late now though :)
Heroic is boring. Pretty sure the only possible rounds that can cause a loss on heroic are a couple of the sanctum round 5s, but even they are easy if everyone is in vehicles like they should be.
One of the round 2 objectives on Raid of Apex 7 is also pretty difficult for the round: 2 Banshee Raiders with ghosts as minor units
Agreed, but as long as you are at level 3 it's no issue. If the entire squad is stuck at level 2 it can definitely pose a problem.
Withyn3302 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
I'm a bit split on this. I see where you're coming from, but Firefight seems to be the one mode that doesn't have population issues regardless of which difficulty you search for even when all three difficulties are available. Even if the payout isn't that much better on Legendary compared to Heroic, many players, including myself, enjoy the higher difficulty. I agree that making Mythic permanent at this point would be a good move though.
A very reasonable response. Maybe they should just bump the payouts on legendary and mythic to make it more appealing? I find heroic kinda boring and would like to move to legendary but the payouts are almost the same as in heroic e.g. terrible.

This seems to be a pattern here. Think of the max XP in MCC for teamgames in the the beginning or the hillarious 1500XP/match for that freeze tag winter contingency thingy.

Kinda late now though :)
Heroic is boring. Pretty sure the only possible rounds that can cause a loss on heroic are a couple of the sanctum round 5s, but even they are easy if everyone is in vehicles like they should be.
One of the round 2 objectives on Raid of Apex 7 is also pretty difficult for the round: 2 Banshee Raiders with ghosts as minor units
Agreed, but as long as you are at level 3 it's no issue. If the entire squad is stuck at level 2 it can definitely pose a problem.
What weapons are at level 3 that could help?
Withyn3302 wrote:
Turret, plasma pistol, plasma caster or a Warthog. Chances are though, most people will be at level 2 so I'll usually use a turret.
This is going to save me a lot of time
Im ok with mithic firefight only on the weekend. Dont know what would happen with search time, when mithic FF was permanent. But usually i found very fast FireFight matches.
I agree
Impressive, this change is actually going through! Hyped for increased Heroic payouts.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Turret, plasma pistol, plasma caster or a Warthog. Chances are though, most people will be at level 2 so I'll usually use a turret.
Sentinel Beam is also a good one at req 3
What do you think of removing legendary Firefight and keeping the mythic version permanent? I like the payouts and the skulls (I wish they were random each game) make for an interesting challenge.

The payouts in legendary compared to heroic are kinda meh and I think 3 modes is too much (fragmentation of playerbase etc.)
Sorry, but I like my Legendary Warzone Firefight to stay, thank you.
What do you think of removing legendary Firefight and keeping the mythic version permanent? I like the payouts and the skulls (I wish they were random each game) make for an interesting challenge.

The payouts in legendary compared to heroic are kinda meh and I think 3 modes is too much (fragmentation of playerbase etc.)
Sorry, but I like my Legendary Warzone Firefight to stay, thank you.
I agree. Legendary is just right for me. I do not like the skulls on Mythic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2