Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Remove party chat for ranked play

OP I Beond I

I'm tired of everyone being in party chat not coordinating at all make it so you can't join party chat while in ranked matches, I know this is possible it's been done in games before.
Like many have stated before in other threads, this won’t help. I know personally if I can’t be in a party chat with my friends in a certain playlist, I just won’t play that playlist while they are on. If I do play it while I’m solo queuing, I will just unplug my headset. Your best bet if you want team coordination is to play with a party
So a game that forces you to listen to your raging teammates? Not going to work. In general, people aren't nice to people they don't know online.
I Beond I wrote:
I'm tired of everyone being in party chat not coordinating at all make it so you can't join party chat while in ranked matches, I know this is possible it's been done in games before.
Who said they'll coordinate just because they're not in party chat? They can just continue to not talk to you.
They'll likely just mute you and continue talking to each other, lol.
Like many have stated before in other threads, this won’t help. I know personally if I can’t be in a party chat with my friends in a certain playlist, I just won’t play that playlist while they are on. If I do play it while I’m solo queuing, I will just unplug my headset. Your best bet if you want team coordination is to play with a party
Agreed
As others have stated above restricting party chat won’t help. Most of the time I’m playing without a mic and have game chat muted. You can’t force people to cooperate with each other, and if you are really frustrated with solo queuing try finding a team to play with. Halo at its core is a team focused game (except ffa), solo queuing will always hinder your team work.
Sounds like you need to find people to play with man. Try finding an arena focused Spartan Company. Makes the game more fun in my opinion