Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Remove Seclusion from slayer playlist

OP Fzlse

Seclusion is a well made map and I respect the forge artists. But it is not a map that plays well in RANKED Slayer, like there is a ghost on the map, A GHOST. The spawns are cooked and I feel it legitemently needs to be removed from the playlist, PLEASE! I have never heard from anyone saying they like it.
Fzlse wrote:
Seclusion is a well made map and I respect the forge artists. But it is not a map that plays well in RANKED Slayer, like there is a ghost on the map, A GHOST. The spawns are cooked and I feel it legitemently needs to be removed from the playlist, PLEASE! I have never heard from anyone saying they like it.
Yeah it is dumb but just gotta keep practicing at the map. Get some friends and run 3v3 or even 2v2 customs on the map and get much better at it. All we can do
I agree: it looks great and probably plays good in social but I don't like it for ranked, too. It feels too open for the Hydra and the spawns are - as you said - not that great.
Fzlse wrote:
The Ghost is to overpowered the weapons that are supposed to counter it don't counter it. The map is too open and the spawns are terrible. It's a good map for social slayer in Halo 3.....
Couldn't agree more, It needs to go. It has so many weapons ( and a bloody ghost ffs) that simply reduce the skill gap... not to mention spawns.
Seclusion is ok for social but not for ranked.
There is one guy in the matchmaking feedback thread that swears he and everyone he knows loves it in ranked.

Our whole strategy for that map is basically get the ghost and hold the ghost by playing conservative, but be enough a nuisance that the rest of the team can mop up and finish all the kills (splatter mechanics don't work properly with ghosts, so you can't be too offensive with it). I've had a 7 percent accuracy on that map from just spraying ghost fire.