Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Remove strongholds from BTB!

OP Iam MasterThief

would you like strongholds to be removed from BTB?

Make Your Selection:

please sign!
No, it's ok imo, when players are going for the objective that is.
eviltedi wrote:
No, it's ok imo, when players are going for the objective that is.
when the F- does that EVER happen?
No! This game needs more variety in its modes not less...

Taking away big team strongholds would be a fail
I don't care. I would be more interested in seeing them separate objective btb and slayer btb because I am not a fan of objective game types.
Nope, it plays better in big team than it does 4v4 in my opinion, probably because of the bigger maps, it all feels less cramped and easier to take bases and make a comeback if you're losing. Let it stay. (This coming from a guy that generally dislikes strongholds in 4v4)
I personally think it's better for BTB than Capture the Flag is. All the Strongholds games I've played tend to have at least some give and take, except for the last one, where two guys quit almost immediately. CTF on the other hand somehow overwhelmingly ends up with a quick 3-0 whitewash in my experience. Most players in this mode clearly do NOT want to protect flags or capture the enemy one. They want to -Yoink- about in vehicles and firing all kinds of mad weapons about. With strongholds they might at least help their team-mates by accident, haha
wow...I thought people hated it
Nope, because not everyone sucks at it.
Needs to be removed. Also they need to bring assault back and with 1 flag and 1 bomb.
No it's actually ok, as mentioned, when player go for the objective it's great, I'm not a fan of flag though, and I would put BTB Slayer in it's own list.
Strongholds in general is horrible. Especially on Guillotine where blue team get's the unfair advantage of spawning closer to 'blue base' and 'cargo'. Not to mention sniper, spartan laser (man cannon across), and in my opinion I also think they get an advantage when going to Mantis and Banshee.
Strongholds in general is horrible. Especially on Guillotine where blue team get's the unfair advantage of spawning closer to 'blue base' and 'cargo'. Not to mention sniper, spartan laser (man cannon across), and in my opinion I also think they get an advantage when going to Mantis and Banshee.
I disagree that strongholds is horrible in general, but agree that it sucks on Guillotine. Headlong was the perfect map for one-bomb assault and one-flag CTF. I don't understand why they constantly feel the need to fix things that aren't broken...strongholds and the mantis shouldn't be on Guillotine.
BORK LAZR wrote:
I disagree that strongholds is horrible in general, but agree that it sucks on Guillotine. Headlong was the perfect map for one-bomb assault and one-flag CTF. I don't understand why they constantly feel the need to fix things that aren't broken...strongholds and the mantis shouldn't be on Guillotine.
I agree with you last comment.