2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 27
That is horrible that has been happening literally forever. People need to learn to care less.
Do any of you report teabaggers?

I have been playing the game nicely and i dont send out messages to people... Yet im still getting reported for "unsporting behavior" because some people get that upset that i teabagged them.

I teabag everyone... No discrimination here... But im seriously getting reported several times just for teabagging.... That and winning.

I would say this is proof that reports on xbox live are NOT investigated at all... Its bs that they claim they investigate because i know for a fact they arent doing that
In past multiplayer experiences, I have found that dominant play or repetitive winning draws more claims of cheating or misbehavior of some kind much more than actual misbehavior. I think any complaints need to be weighted inversely by some metric of the reporting player's average number of games per negative report. If someone gives negative reports about once in every 10 games/matches/etc played, then their report should not carry as much weight as someone who averages 50 games played per report. There must be some way to counteract players who report excessively or unnecessarily. The only way I can think that may be fair (as much as possible) is to do something like this. I imagine Microsoft has metrics on how often average players report misbehavior, and can use this to give some weight, even if only fractionally, to reports. If someone can think of a better way, considering it must be realistic and fairly easy to build into the reporting system, then I would really like to hear it. There just has to be a way for people to be somewhat protected from meaningless or frivolous reporting. As to the "teabagging" issue... If it is against the rules of conduct, don't do it. I also think that reports need to be considered against the content rating of the game. For instance, if someone reports a player for teabagging in a game with an "M" or "Mature" rating, then reports need to consider that users should expect more taunting and other behavior that might "come with the territory". The tough part would be developing a code-of-conduct policy that gives these considerations without getting so complicated that no one understands it, especially if it differs from one game to another. Personally, I *usually* leave any mocking or similar behavior to my friends, who realize that it's just me just poking fun, and they know I will assume the same when they do it right back to me. However, just because that is what I do doesn't make it the best thing for everyone else. I feel people *should* be a little more tolerant of other player's behavior, and if they can't take a *little* teasing in their gaming, then they should stick to kids games, with appropriate content ratings for their fragile minds.
Isn't abusing the report system a bannable offense? Wouldn't it be hilarious if all these little bit hes got banned for their senseless reporting lol
Takashi WL wrote:
Teabaging is unsportsman like conduct. If i see it i will report it, done.
Have you ever played any halo before 4?
Yep, and when I did, I was a teenager and thought tbagging was cool. Now that I've grown up, I see that it is kind of a newbie -Yoink- thing to do. Tbagging is something kids with weak self esteem do to make themselves feel good by making others feel bad (the word "humiliate" is regularly thrown around here). People who do a lot of tbagging tend to be immature -Yoinks!-, just like I was when I was a kid. Totally appropriate to tell them to grow up. You want your Halo skills to be taken seriously? Conduct yourself like a -Yoinking!- big boy

It definitely qualifies as unsportsman like, which is why we don't see it happening among professionals, in Halo or other competitive arenas. Tbag if you want, but don't whine because someone reported you for unsporting conduct, it is the definition of unsporting conduct
At times I think it's funny when I see it happen to me or someone else. But for the most part I find it a very irritating and obnoxious behavior, I mean when it does happen it just looks like you're trying to get people mad at you.
Every now and then when I can lay the smack down I'll get a nasty message calling me a cheater and blah blah and get reported. I don't even have to give them the bag. I hope Xbox monitors this and dings the false reporters. Reporting for tbagging just seems childish. It's a game laugh at it. I sure do when I get the bag. It must be proper and style counts. My personal favorite is when I'm about to Spartan charge and they jump and assianate me. Please raise your gun to the air fire it repeatedly and procced to steep that tea you earned it. If you want sportsmanship go play a sport.
I agree.. to keep it simpler... it's a game. Expect some showboating, trash talking, and just have fun! Don't get so serious and whiny..BTW, how about a specific type of report for whiny players?
I never got the reason behind it myself. I find it kind of immature and silly. And really all it seems to do is spawn nub grudges where people will go out of their way to kill the person who teabagged them.

That said, I don't report anyone who bags me, I just ignore it. If they want to act like a 13 year old who just had their first stiffie, that's their problem, not mine.
That also said, I do think it's ridiculous that Bungie put time into giving the teabag a suction effect in 3 and making the holograms teabag in Reach.
Dev time that could have been spent elsewhere guys.
teabagging is a part of halo i mean why hasn't 343 brought out a tea bag assassination yet?
Bogg wrote:
teabagging is a part of halo i mean why hasn't 343 brought out a tea bag assassination yet?
They do have the teabag emblem. It's a staple in halo.
What a sad little life you have if you report a guy that teabagged you.

I do the occasional bag but only in the area around the Spartan. Two or three crouches. I don't go full frontal 2007 on that poor guy.
FaIIace wrote:
Uhhh. I don't usually teabag people. Unless you teabag me first. Then I'm going to wreck your face with my nuts in perfect tempo and send you a message about how hard I wrecked you and your mother lasnight
Alls fair in love & war.

Yet going "Full Retart" and sending a message is wrong. Wrong in many ways.

Bringing someones mother into it … you deserve any / all punishment XBL and 343 give you.

The game gets played in the game. The second you step outside the game & cross those 2 lines; by the very definition of the words you've committed a minimum of 3 criminal charges. The worst part is they could be Federal charges, making them felonies.

You should think about this. Talk to your local alderman, selectman, councilman, congressman or senator; ask your priest, high school guidance counselor, your shrink (get one), your uncle, the bartender at the vets club.

I'm all for the teabag. I defend its use & the use of the crouch button.

I don't defend psycho's that send unsolicited XBL emails talking about how hard they wrecked me & my mother last night.

Good luck finding a judge with sympathy for you, should one of your victims ever be a cop. There are far too many cops & DA's playing this game to be as crazy in your actions as you are.

Defend the bannana hammock warrior chief as he spreads the ash-crayon taint-paint. Viva la cornhole matrix.
I got reported for using a chaingun while defending in warzone assault
Bogg wrote:
They do have the teabag emblem. It's a staple in halo.
yeah i know but if somehow they worked the teabag into an assassination, that would be pretty cool
How do you even know that's what you're being reported for?
Because thats the only possible thing it could be.

I dont trash talk in game, i dont send messages to people. And i never speak to the opposing team. All i do is teabag everyone... So thats how i know im being reported for teabagging.

This thread really blew up.. And im glad a lot of people in here have the sense to know theres nothing wrong with teabagging.

Yesterday i received 2 messages DURING a match from people that were livid that i bagged them.
How do you even know that's what you're being reported for?
Because thats the only possible thing it could be.

I dont trash talk in game, i dont send messages to people. And i never speak to the opposing team. All i do is teabag everyone... So thats how i know im being reported for teabagging.

This thread really blew up.. And im glad a lot of people in here have the sense to know theres nothing wrong with teabagging.

Yesterday i received 2 messages DURING a match from people that were livid that i bagged them.
I don't even hit the bag and get messages. I wish there was a way to block them. It gets to the point where it's creepy and sad.
I teabag to cap a base/stronghold, return a flag, or recharge my shields faster (I have found T bagging does speed up things a little, or that's just me).

I mainly T-bag if I outplay someone.
I was playing Warzone and I got sniped while I had a Rocket Launcher. My teammate proceeded to teabag me and take my weapon. Only instance that I have really reported.
There was really no reason to report your teammate though man. Your weapon was free game if you died with it. If my teammate teabags me i make sure to follow him until he dies and teabag him in return.
I know
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 27