1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 27
Otaku27 wrote:
Its halo. I'm sorry but if I kill you...you get the bag. If my teammate kills you I will give you the bag also. If I am losing badly....you get the bag. If this was halo 4 with the clone that runs out to a spot or if you pin it to a body you get the clone bag. People are really just sore over the fact that you are dipping some potato chips. Getting reported for bagging....feel good about it. I know I do. :)
"You get the bag." Lololololol

Funniest thing to do is teabagging when your teammate gets a nice kill.
dont report just do it back... its a game guys and gals
Otaku27 wrote:
Its halo. I'm sorry but if I kill you...you get the bag. If my teammate kills you I will give you the bag also. If I am losing badly....you get the bag. If this was halo 4 with the clone that runs out to a spot or if you pin it to a body you get the clone bag. People are really just sore over the fact that you are dipping some potato chips. Getting reported for bagging....feel good about it. I know I do. :)
Dude, the bag is for letting the guy know you pulled off an amazing/honorable kill. You can't just bag for every little thing. You don't just bag them whenever you want you have to earn it! And bagging someone your teammate killed? Have you no shame? You disgrace the art of teabagging!
Does anyone know where I can view my reports at?

I swear everytime I post on these forums its like I'm invisible, unless I talk -Yoink- to someone else.
xMegaJohn wrote:

I swear everytime I post on these forums its like I'm invisible, unless I talk -Yoink- to someone else.
No idea where you can view reports dude...
xMegaJohn wrote:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home
People are now reporting for teabaging?

What a politically correct world we live in
Otaku27 wrote:
Dude, the bag is for letting the guy know you pulled off an amazing/honorable kill. You can't just bag for every little thing. You don't just bag them whenever you want you have to earn it! And bagging someone your teammate killed? Have you no shame? You disgrace the art of teabagging!
I don't have shame cause its just a game. Come now the bag was mostly use as an aggravation tactic. Make them upset so they would make mistakes. Then hit them with the bag. Even crouch and drag the bag on them. Now that is class.
No, whats next? Report marines for shoot your body? Some people...
Do any of you report teabaggers?

I have been playing the game nicely and i dont send out messages to people... Yet im still getting reported for "unsporting behavior" because some people get that upset that i teabagged them.

I teabag everyone... No discrimination here... But im seriously getting reported several times just for teabagging.... That and winning.

I would say this is proof that reports on xbox live are NOT investigated at all... Its bs that they claim they investigate because i know for a fact they arent doing that
Did you actually get a ban for it?
LethalQ wrote:
xMegaJohn wrote:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home
thanks
*Light bulb* What if they bagged you? That would be funny.
it's petty and weak that you're getting reported for it, but it is what it is and at least there's an easy fix.
Otaku27 wrote:
*Light bulb* What if they bagged you? That would be funny.
Like Reach holograms lol
Do any of you report teabaggers?

I have been playing the game nicely and i dont send out messages to people... Yet im still getting reported for "unsporting behavior" because some people get that upset that i teabagged them.

I teabag everyone... No discrimination here... But im seriously getting reported several times just for teabagging.... That and winning.

I would say this is proof that reports on xbox live are NOT investigated at all... Its bs that they claim they investigate because i know for a fact they arent doing that
yea quite a few GT's are banned because what people use to do was get a bunch of their friends to report them for a bad gamertag at the same time and then xbox would give them a name change so now some decent tags are banned because nobody is using them and they are found offensive somehow (like I couldn't change my name to Bad UZI(gladly I don't want to now) but still I had a much worse substitute(you don't need to know) but still at the time i was confuse that what was happening because no one had it so yea also another piece of crap is that some gamertags (like really good clean ones) arn't aloud because someone who hasn't used there zune account since it cam output the GT on it so it is reserved for them if they get a xbox account
>:(
I think that sometimes teabagging everyone is a bit over the top but if you only do it to a few people then I don't see the harm as long as it is not to your own team then it is fine and no one should have a problem with it!
Smh at the people complaining about tea bagging, Bungie encouraged it, they even had a GIF of tea bagging as an avatar for the bungie.net site, they still have it. Whoever thinks teabagging is immature has not been around halo long enough, clearly.

However, if you are teabagging literally everyone, then you are doing wrong IMO. Only tea bag an opponent who messed up so bad, or when you win a 2v1 (power weapons excluded). At the end of the day, it's just for fun, and I use it to get the enemy frustrated, which leads them to make mistakes ( this legitimately works).
Oh god, not this discussion. I remember people posting a topic like this back on the Bungie forums years ago and it led to a complete spazfest.

Short answer: No. You cannot be banned for teabagging. If they did offer bans for it, nobody would be playing anymore.
Sorry but reporting for dropping the bag is down right stupid, I don't care if someone doesn't like getting bagged it's a video game and Halo has a long history of teabagging even the hologram could teabag you!
Otaku27 wrote:
Otaku27 wrote:
I don't have shame cause its just a game. Come now the bag was mostly use as an aggravation tactic. Make them upset so they would make mistakes. Then hit them with the bag. Even crouch and drag the bag on them. Now that is class.
Agree with this. It really does work, if it's 'immature' then people really should not get so mad about, they could easily ignore it if they are so 'classy'.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 27