Been collecting gold REQ packs.

The other day i started getting REQ point cards and do have all the collectible REQs except one: 'Common', Tundra Mongoose Certification, so nothing special and I possess at least one such among my vehicle REQ count. The number of vehicles is reported as 74/75 in-game (so looks like certification count).

However on this site it reports me as having 75/75 vehicles. So does this site count non-certified REQs plus certified REQs whether or not i have any among my REQ count?

Why the difference in way of counting?
vengeant wrote:

The other day i started getting REQ point cards and do have all the collectible REQs except one: 'Common', Tundra Mongoose Certification, so nothing special and I possess at least one such among my vehicle REQ count. The number of vehicles is reported as 74/75 in-game (so looks like certification count).

However on this site it reports me as having 75/75 vehicles. So does this site count non-certified REQs plus certified REQs whether or not i have any among my REQ count?

Why the difference in way of counting?
That's odd it would give 2 different scores. Getting points means you unlocked everything. If you still have a mongoose to get I'd buy some bronze packs, they give common and uncommon cards. And their cheap. Everything is a random draw.
Ah ... interesting. I had assumed that since, " Gold REQ Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs" that that didn't exclude 'lower' REQs.
I'll givit it a try, thanks.
Mongoose certifications come from bronze packs only. As unlocks are not guaranteed in bronze, you may have to open a few packs to get them.
Mongoose certifications come from bronze packs only. As unlocks are not guaranteed in bronze, you may have to open a few packs to get them.
I second this too. Ironically enough, Mongoose certifications are the last things people unlock after they get everything else so they can get them out of the way.
Result. Thanks all for your comments, certification arrived in the first bronze REQ i got.
... though i guess that was expected as i should get at least one common or greater permanent REQ and that was the only one left .. d'oh!

Thing is that i did go through the usual get Bronze til get REQ points, then Silver, then Gold. Ah well ... now for Achilles ... muahaha.
Yes and i have no idea
Yes and i have no idea
... and we're unlikely to find out. It's a meaningless value which actually hides information so probably a bug.
vengeant wrote:

Why the difference in way of
343 should make the cards your missing for purchase. Missing beam rifle you can buy it for 9,000 req points and so forth.
343 should make the cards your missing for purchase. Missing beam rifle you can buy it for 9,000 req points and so forth.
I did get the REQ: i had made a wrong assumption about Gold packs. TBH I haven't yet come across any REQ i would actually purchase.
Besides would you *really* fork out cash for a Tundra Mongoose Certification?