1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I usually don't care if I lose a REQ, unless it is legendary. If I know who the old owner of a REQ, I will try to give it back, but generally they never come back for it. I do remember back when I first got the Scale of Socript (I know it isn't spelled right), I died after getting a killing spree. When I respawned, a friendly gave me the REQ back, even though I didn't really need it anymore. I thanked him with a Phaeton :)
So...does this apply to the opposing team as well? Because I've taken my share of Snipers and Answers from them and not bothered to return it.

In all seriousness, if a teammate makes the effort to find me and their REQ. Sure, I'll give it back to them.
Lol do some of the people commenting even know the definition of etiquette? Spoiler alert, it's just a different way of saying polite behavior! Like covering your mouth when sneezing, it's nice when people around you do it. Is it the end of the world if they dont? No. Is it appreciated by the rest of society if they do? Yes. Think that's all OP is saying; be nice to your teammates to create a better experience for everyone, no one is gonna force you to do it obviously, but it wouldn't hurt if you were a team player.

Personally, when I see a teammate calling in a Power Weapon i'll keep an eye out for them cause if they do well its gonna benefit the entire team. If they die, i'll pick up the weapon for sure and wait for them to give it back. If they don't come to pick it up ASAP, i'll even return to a safe armory or home base and message em. Takes minimal effort on my part and improves the experience for everyone, just like covering your mouth when sneezing!
Dude, you're so nice. I would be completely shocked if you did this for me.

As a matter of fact, add me if you want: Eagerbeaver042; I could always use more good players!
Warden657 wrote:
Personally I feel it's free game if you die. I've lossed countless reqs from bogus spawns to just being in bad spots and such. I don't even go out of my way trying to get them back, I just build back up and use another req.

i also feel they should just despawn reqs when the user dies.
True, but it will piss of almost everyone if someone steals your weapon, and doesn't even acknowledge you or that they stole it. How would you feel if you bought your very last NornFang, and some lucky enemy has a sword, and you don't notice them. Then some teammate steals your corpse's NornFang. When you respawn, you go to get it, find your teammate with it, teabag and shoot them as much as you can, but they just end up shooting you with a whole NornFang magazine.
Well I've already said I don't even bother, I just move onto the next req. as I said, to me it's fair game if someone dies with it, it's no different to me in arena when a teammate gets sniper first but then dies, I'm not giving it back till I die. I don't understand why people think they should just get their weapon right back when they spawn, it's more efficient to move on, and maybe that person can use the weapon to so it's not a waste entirely.

its also pointless for people to also just waste a req when someone wants it back as there was then no reason for them to pick it up if they won't even kill other players with it.
Chimera30 wrote:
Eh, I disagree with that. Warzone always makes it feel like it's forcing you to spend REQs. You rarely are able to get high level REQs from the match itself (enemy AI dropping them). If they despawned instantly, it would feel wasteful.
They increased the timer for req despawn from 6 seconds to 20 seconds a long time ago because they knew 6 seconds was way too little, yet I still think the game could run fine if those reqs (not including BR's) were pushed back to maybe a few more seconds.
Warden657 wrote:
Personally I feel it's free game if you die. I've lossed countless reqs from bogus spawns to just being in bad spots and such. I don't even go out of my way trying to get them back, I just build back up and use another req.

True, but it will piss of almost everyone if someone steals your weapon, and doesn't even acknowledge you or that they stole it. How would you feel if you bought your very last NornFang, and some lucky enemy has a sword, and you don't notice them. Then some teammate steals your corpse's NornFang. When you respawn, you go to get it, find your teammate with it, teabag and shoot them as much as you can, but they just end up shooting you with a whole NornFang magazine.
Well I've already said I don't even bother, I just move onto the next req. as I said, to me it's fair game if someone dies with it, it's no different to me in arena when a teammate gets sniper first but then dies, I'm not giving it back till I die. I don't understand why people think they should just get their weapon right back when they spawn, it's more efficient to move on, and maybe that person can use the weapon to so it's not a waste entirely.

its also pointless for people to also just waste a req when someone wants it back as there was then no reason for them to pick it up if they won't even kill other players with it.
So you would be like "Yes! Finally, spawned in this brand new Nornfang, and then my Teammate stoal it, I am so happy!".
I haven't ran into anyone begging for me to give their REQ back, because they never find me :3
I hate seeing the selfish attitude of "you lose it its your fault". That is not what this post was supposed to be about. It doesnt matter how long you had the weapon, some of you failed to see the point of this.
I pick up what I find, but if someone comes back for the req I always give it back. Either way it's better than when reqs instantly despawned like they did when the game launched. In arena though, it's finders keepers.
If I pick up a weapon in our own base (especially near our core) and a teammate comes back sniffing or gets my attention , I'll give it back.

Twice this last week it happened. I didn't fire a single round from the guns .
When ever I'm using a nornfang my team mates will fairly often start tea bagging in front of me and try and block my view as if to see hey that's mine but it's not i spawned it in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2