We wabt norgfang level 1! xD
Zemidek wrote:
Yes dis is good, das is gut
Nice quality post here.
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
I've never gotten any wasps, so...
Haha I said this and 15 minutes later I get the wasp certification lmao
Wow. I feel like wasps are the rarest req items in the game. I have the base and hannibal wasp certification, but none of them in my library. And I've never gotten an ONI since the last update came out.
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
Wow. I feel like wasps are the rarest req items in the game. I have the base and hannibal wasp certification, but none of them in my library. And I've never gotten an ONI since the last update came out.
I actually got a phaeton before I got the wasp certification
Yeah heard about it too, nice we are getting some real game balancing now!
Are banshees moving up a level? They need to be, a match where the opponents spawn camp your base with beam rifles and banshees is NOT fun.
WZ Assault and WZ has a little more balance now with Wasps moved up a Req tier, im happy :P
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
I got the wasp certification as soon as it came out, but I didn't get the phaeton until maybe a month ago
Gun goose at req 2
The only relevant mods were Advanced Sensors and Wheelman. This forces players to use something else and... I kind of like it.
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
I got the wasp certification as soon as it came out, but I didn't get the phaeton until maybe a month ago
I meant I got a single phaeton, I don't have the cert for it
The only relevant mods were Advanced Sensors and Wheelman. This forces players to use something else and... I kind of like it.
Yeah, the tiered Armor Mod system is so much better than them all being set to 5. It actually make it feel like there's some form of progression as well, as you switch up your weapons and mods with each REQ level increase.
Eh, I kinda liked spawning in a Wasp at REQ 3, but I can see and fully understand why it was moved up. I just wish all Wasp variants dropped in packs more often instead of all the damn Warthogs. It's been so long since I've used an ONI Wasp or Hannibal Wasp in Warzone.
So happy the wasp is getting nerfed. Maybe now warzone won't be as aggravating.
Sounds pretty good for the most part.
Can we get separate balancing between Assault/FireFight and regular Warzone? The Wasp change makes Mythic FireFight way tougher :(
It's too bad the changes have to apply to both Warzone and Firefight, which have different issues.

For example, the Wasp at REQ 3 is pretty handy in Firefight, as is Wheelman at REQ 5.
I agree, it is very helpful when it comes to Firefight. You do see the negative effects from the POV, but not from a Warzone perspective.
This is gonna keep warzone from being sweaty early on
These changes aren't bad for warzone, but it'd be better if the changes were separate, between warzone and firefight.
s0me0ne37 wrote:
s0me0ne37 wrote:
I still haven't got any, apart from the free ones.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 26