Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] REQ Packs Please Explain

OP Relapze98

Hi everyone, Just wanted to clarify somethings about the new REQ system. First of all how does the packs go in rarity I believe it goes Commen-->Un-Commen-->Rare-->Ulstra Rare-->Legendary-->Mythic... But does any one know how you get Mythic cards or any items that are Mythic. Also with the REQ packs when you recieve a card or you can see this in the custimization menu, you notice on some items down the bottom right of the card there a banner with 3 gold stars on it. And you can see this on many items in the game Armor, Helmets, Weapons etc, and not only this some cards will have a banner with two outer stars and this weird symbol in the center between the two stars, what does those things mean? Also I bought the Limmited Edition of Halo 5 Guardians and I just read up that you suspossed to get a total of 14 "Warzone premuim REQ Packs" and I only recieved a few, why is that? And also Today I logged onto Halo 5 Guardians & had two Premuim REQ Packs but how? I do not believe this is meant to be part of my Halo 5 Limmited Edition bundle cause its way past its release date & I would/should have recieved them Day 1 of logging on. Anyway hopefully someone can clear this up a bit for me. Thanks -Camo (Also I would like to acknoledge that I wrote this on a XB1 and do apologize for any typos or wrong grammer which may cause an innconvenance)
The Warzone premium REQ. Packs = two per week for 7 weeks...
The Warzone premium REQ. Packs = two per week for 7 weeks...
Okay thx for that info...
So the banners mean premium stuff. I usually use ODST in reach so... EVA it is! (In guardians ODST is premium)
So the banners mean premium stuff. I usually use ODST in reach so... EVA it is! (In guardians ODST is premium)
Might be worth checking when these forums posts were last updated. This thread is from 2015 and classified as dead.

It’s against the forum rules to necropost (revive old threads).
MeerkatJack

Please don't revive old topics, as that's against the Forum Rules.
Quote:
Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).