Been jumping back in to 5 recently.
I have been saving up the req points to get the gold packs.
But I am more interested in getting the permanent unlocks.
Since you get two with gold and silver is it a better/more cost effective to get the silver ones?

Thanks
Buy the packs in order from Bronze to Gold so that when you do open a Gold pack, you will receive something of a higher rarity, and the permanent unlocks will come slowly but surely
Moyer wrote:
Buy the packs in order from Bronze to Gold so that when you do open a Gold pack, you will receive something of a higher rarity, and the permanent unlocks will come slowly but surely
Follow what this man said. Bronze, silver and then gold.
So buy a bronze, then silver, gold and repeat until I get the desired unlocks?
Is better silver first, once you unlock everything and they give you back the 3k, you can open the gold, once you unlock everything from gold they give you 6k, and then the bronzes. Is better open bronzes in the end because they dont give you back points. So try to open they as your last unlocks ( sometimes it takes more than 100 bronze packs for they to give you the last mongoonse certification).
Thank you
silver packs first until they return to you req points
Don't worry about the bronze packs... Open silver till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and then open golds, they refund two 3000 point cards once you have everything. Sure there are some mongooses or something in the bronze but odds are you have them already. You only should start at bronze if you are starting from scratch.
You could skip bronze packs because they don't always give permanent reqs.
Thanks I have just started doing silvers instead of gold and already got a new assassination.
Ixba wrote:
Is better silver first, once you unlock everything and they give you back the 3k, you can open the gold, once you unlock everything from gold they give you 6k, and then the bronzes. Is better open bronzes in the end because they dont give you back points. So try to open they as your last unlocks ( sometimes it takes more than 100 bronze packs for they to give you the last mongoonse certification).
I agree to this mainly because it does work.
I agree that you should go from silver to gold
I've always opened gold packs. Unlocked all of the stuff and I get 6k REQ points each pack. dont really care for the unlocks as much just want me some Phaetons and good weapons for Warzone.
You could skip bronze packs because they don't always give permanent reqs.
they do, but it is a possibly 1/3 chance of getting a perm, and they are only common perms too, so really only do it for rail gun and SAW
I would recommend to focus on unlocking all permanent Common, Uncommon and Rare Req cards from Silver Packs and then focus on unlocking the Ultra Rare and Legendary permanent req cards from Gold packs. The main reason for this is that Silver Packs offers 2 permanent reqs for 5,000 RP while gold packs offers the same number of permanent reqs but for 10,000 RP. This gives that the expected amount of RP that you have to spend per permanent req from Silver and Gold Packs are the following.
While you open Silver Packs, the best indicator for when you should start to open Gold Packs is to open Silver Packs until the permanent req cards are replaced with 1,500 RP (this card: picture). If this is done, you will need to spend approximately 25% less req points compared to if you opened the Gold Packs first.
Finally, another tip is to sell all none permanent reqs except for RP Boosts and Weapons/Vehicles/Powerups that you enjoy to use in order to reduce the expected amount of time you need to play in matchmaking in order to obtain enough RP to unlock a new permanent req.
Skip bronze. Hit silver's til you start getting 3000 req points back. Then move onto gold packs..

Bronze really isn't worth it
Hope this helps
ADDZ777 wrote:
Been jumping back in to 5 recently.
I have been saving up the req points to get the gold packs.
But I am more interested in getting the permanent unlocks.
Since you get two with gold and silver is it a better/more cost effective to get the silver ones?

Thanks
i start to open req Paq from Silver to Gold for unlock all armory