Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

REQ Points Fastest Way To Get?

OP CosmicVoltZ 1

Ok so I know that Warzone Legendary is the best or one of the best ways to get REQ Points but is there a faster way to complete Warzone Legendary or a better mode to get REQ Points because I’m trying to get as many permanent unlocks so when I open Gold Packs I can get more armor and weapon skins
Uh... Heroic Warzone Fire Fight? Actually, Warzone Fire Fight is a pretty good way to rack up REQ points in general, since you don't have to worry about other players killing you and taking REQ weapons from you, since EVERYONE is playing on the same team in Fire Fight.
I say heroic warzone firefight is the best way to get rp and XP. Less stress, games can end quickly, and still get good pay outs. If you are on the pack grind be sure to open silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks and then open golds. That is the fastest and most efficient way to spend the points. There is silver level stuff in gold packs so if you get all the silver level stuff unlocked you will only get the gold level stuff in golds when you buy them.
Ok so I know that Warzone Legendary is the best or one of the best ways to get REQ Points but is there a faster way to complete Warzone Legendary or a better mode to get REQ Points because I’m trying to get as many permanent unlocks so when I open Gold Packs I can get more armor and weapon skins
Make sure you have unlocked everything from silver packs before moving to gold for the fastest approach to unlocking everything.
Just play the game naturally and don’t care about the REQs. Eventually you’ll be rich.
Fastest way to get REQ points would be to use REQ point boosters.
if you use a req point jack pot ive relized that you get somewere around fivethousend to sixthousend req points every time
I really wish they'd up visor rate, I have legendary armory and the recruit visor. Why 343, WHY?!!
Playing with a party and quick coring in Warzone would be faster.
You need the quick-coring to get those REQ Points faster
if you use a req point jack pot ive relized that you get somewere around fivethousend to sixthousend req points every time
I sure about? I get about one thousand to two thousand.
have you got in at least 2nd place while useing thw req point boost.?
have you got in at least 2nd place while useing thw req point boost.?
I wish i was that good. I have stromtrooper aim XD
Jackpot boosts give a random amount, 1,000 ~10,000. Placement and K/D/A doesn't affect it.
K27R wrote:
Just play the game naturally and don’t care about the REQs. Eventually you’ll be rich.
Lol
Mythic Firefight is the only way to go if you’re looking for Req points.

Use req point boosters. Win or loss doesn’t make that big of a difference on point payout, but obviously victory is preferable for that slight premium payout. Individual performance also slightl affects payout, but the difference is marginal. Realistically, you’re looking at time played rather than performance in terms of acquiring req points.

When they have Warzone Turbo or Warzone Assault (the starred Warzone playlists). Those activities are x2 exp and x2 req points. That means those playlists pay out the same as a Mythic Firefight, but usually last 5-15 minutes. Mythic Firefight matches can last 5 minutes to 27 minutes.

Now regarding your other question on how to clear firefights quicker. Yes there are several strategies to “speed run” firefight.

1.) When you get ground Demi bosses in the early waves. They can be insta-killed by a back punch or running them over.

2.) When dealing with air waves. Sentinel beams, Spartan lasers and rocket launchers to clear Banshees. If you get an unlucky round 2 Banshee, your only hope is to use chain gun turrets. Phaetons can be killed easily even with standard weapons. Just spam the weak spot on the bottom-middle. Same power weapons to clear these or a Scorpion/AA wraith.

3.) For ground vehicle bosses: Use plasma pistols and splinter grenades. If you stun a ghost or a wraith 4 times in a row, it forces the driver out of the vehicle. This makes them vulnerable to assassination or being ran over. You can stun banshee pilots out of their vehicle too. Just usually not suggested as banshees generally roll in squads and the other pilots will anhiliate you while you’re spam stunning a banshee. You can also use Banshees, Warthogs, Weaiths and Phaetons to ram into boss ghosts, in order to flip them upside down and force out the driver.

4.) For Knight and Hunter bosses: Use Talon of the Lost, Splinter turrets or plasma casters. Talon of the lost is armor piercing. Splinter turrets and plasma casters absolutely melt boss hit points.

5.) For Grunt Mech: Two paths to defeat him. The first is brute force. Use heavy weapons/vehicles to break his back thruster or the heavy armor right in front. It reveals two weak spots that are even weak to standard weapons. The second strategy is to use any shield popping weapon and focus on the shield on top of the mech. Once you pop the top shield. You can one hit kill headshot the grunt on the inside, even with a standard pistol. Keep in mind you gotta get the headshot from either jumping over Grunt Mech or by flanking his side. If you just shoot the open shield spot strait on, you’ll get critical hits but no one shot kills.

6.) For Warden: Two strategies. Heavy vehicle spam (make sure you have wheelman armor perk on to significantly reduce wardens vehicle stun ability). Or use precision power weapons and focus on Warden’s weak spot on his back. The absolute strongest weapon to use against Warden is the Twin Jewels promethean sniper. If you land all shots on Wardens back, the sniper alone does half of Wardens hitpoints in about 30 seconds. In herioc firefight, it kills Warden completely. Remember you can assassinate Warden if his hit points are below 15%. This also applies for vehicles. They become hijackable at 15% hit points.

7.) My final tips are to find an organized firefight teams. Some Spartan companies here advertise that they are a grinder clan, meaning they play lots of firefight. There’s some discord’s (search Halo 5 152 on YouTube and start reading comment descriptions on 152 guides for dedicated Discord’s). Then ultimately, don’t be afraid to socialize. The community here is very small compared to what it once was. That means you’ll see a lot of familiar names if you pay attention to the leaderboards in firefight. Find good people who play frequently and start talking/playing with them. As a solo player, you can shave several minutes off of firefight by insta ending some rounds. As a team, you can consistently save 7-10 minutes off the normal completion time. This is hands down the fastest method for exp AND req points that doesn’t require the use of glitches. Also keep in mind that you’ll max req rewards rather quickly. I was only 7% of the way to level 152 by the time I unlocked 100% of the permenant unlocks from the req system. I’m sure you already know this but the best way to efficiently unlock reqs is to start with bronze and work your way up to gold. Once a req pack rewards you double req point items, it means you no longer have any reqs left in that category to unlock. So then move onto silver, then onto gold. If you decide to continue playing after you unlock all reqs, you’ll be faced with a conundrum. Do you buy gold packs, silver packs or save your points for exp boosters that occasionally rotate through the store. If you’re grinding to 152. You’ll want to sell almost all your reqs, buy exclusively silver packs & save your req points for Legendary Warzone x20 packs to return. If you’re just playing for fun, gold packs all the way. The reason you want to buy silver packs is because rare items are generally the most useful in firefight and silver gives you the highest chance of getting Rares. Then you sell off any reqs that aren’t listed above. If you decide to watch any of those 152 grinding videos on YouTube that provide discord links. You’ll find a ton of niche/obscure methods to clearing waves that are also effective. You’ll also want to be very observant in Firefight. Watch what your team mates do. There are tons and I mean tons of unique strategies and it’s just too much to list them all here. When your team mate is doing something clever. Take note of it and remember to use it in the future.
Play constantly without thinking about it for a few days (not 24 hours, more like around 2 2 hour sessions a day). Open your daily packs, and before you know it, you will have thousands upon thousands of REQ points.
I like to do Heroic Warzone Firefight with Req Point Boosts. In my experience, I've gotten 2000+ Req points from one match. Maybe use Req point Jackpots as well.