Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] REQ service not working

OP a smelly kitten

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It's not working atm
I've just restarted the game as I thought it was just me. I hate it when this happens. I've just built up a load of req points so I can buy some gold packs and now I can't access anything.
Hard reset on the xbox, usually does the trick. It is slow, and I had to restart the game for it to load.
This is ridiculous. Every time an update releases, something gets f'd up, so tired of this I really am having a hard time comprehending why this happens every time
Tried resetting. Got it to work for 1 game, then it went broke again. I reset it again, hasn't been working.

This is poopy
343 you had one job... lol
Yeah I've had two rounds so far where both teams were stuck with pistol and AR the entire time. Maybe it'll be ironed out tomorrow.
Glad to see it's not just me.
I've tried a hard reset and just resetting the game, nothing works. I've saved up over 100,000 points for today and waited 2 hours for the update to load and I can't even do a damn thing.
I was in a game with no enemies for a wave. I got booted for standing too long waiting for the round to end. Genius.
I am being told you the Fireteam you tried to join is no longer valid.
Don't these updates get play tested before a release? Every update seems to bring new problems.

So disappointed. Hopefully it is corrected soon. Trying to stay positive about 343 but it is getting very hard.
Same problems here.

Another quality update from 343.
Yeah I've had two rounds so far where both teams were stuck with pistol and AR the entire time. Maybe it'll be ironed out tomorrow.
That is why I'm hopping off for the night. Too many issues and I'm hoping that 343i is working on them as we speak.
Don't hard reset just keep quitting the build, but even now, my Req pt transactions aren't going through anymore. This update is bug ridden, even my Spartan stance glitches now. This is sad
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
Same here
I just bought all the packs on waypoint with req points. Looks like it might be fixed.
Same problems here.

Another quality update from 343.
Apart from issues starting about 30 mins ago, we were actually playing all night. Had to back out once or twice, but that was about 7 hours of solid play since the update dropped. Most of the issues now will likely just be due to capacity as more people start hammering the servers for update and looking for matches. REQ service should be back up soon - I was able to use Waypoint to buy and sell REQs about 15 mins ago
It seems to be working now, but we definitely played a bunch of Warzone with just pistols and AR's. Getting a BR off a dead Marine was like gold.
the req never works for me so I am absolutely use less in warzone because of micro transactions I cant play half the game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2