Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

REQ service not working

OP a smelly kitten

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I actually like it w/o reqs a little, or at least a break from so many unpredictable weapons. I stink with BRs and DMRs are 6 reqs, so when everyone has magnums it's awesome
Don't hard reset just keep quitting the build, but even now, my Req pt transactions aren't going through anymore. This update is bug ridden, even my Spartan stance glitches now. This is sad
My spartan stance was glitching as well, was kinda funny, It kept looking like he was making his bicep bulge up.
I thought my Xbox was dying then my friend got on and we were eternally sad.
I played a match of firefight and it said I got two req packs and I went to open them and they weren't there
My actual packs and collection wouldn't load earlier. Right after I got 2 packs too.
Don't hard reset just keep quitting the build, but even now, my Req pt transactions aren't going through anymore. This update is bug ridden, even my Spartan stance glitches now. This is sad
My spartan stance was glitching as well, was kinda funny, It kept looking like he was making his bicep bulge up.
I noticed this too!
That Problem is there since release and still unfixed. You have to restart the game or play a Match (like Costume) and you can use em
Same here.
I had problem with the sound too.
Damn, every time an update drops is a mess.
Had similar problems after the update - REQs not loading and the game got stuck after ever match. Hopefully they've got this sorted before I pick up my pad today! ☹
It's not working atm
For those that don't know, to properly re-set your Xbox One:

1. Hold power button for 10 seconds
  2. Wait until Xbox is completely turned off
  3. Unplug power brick and wait for the light on the brick to turn off
  4. Wait 30 seconds
  5. Then plug back in and turn Xbox on
the req never works for me so I am absolutely use less in warzone because of micro transactions I cant play half the game
Really?
If you go to the req menu, before it says req service unavailable, look at the req points, it should say: Fb:0. There is still a glitch when no one has reqs in game, which would happen all the time near release.
The req service has been glitched since release. It is annoying. Recently, I got a match and I couldn't do anything with reqs, everyone else had them, and i was using an assault rifle and magnum at level 9. I did manage to pickup BRs and a Sniper Rifle, but I managed to get the second most kills. In another match, no one but 2 people had reqs, they got BRs and SMGs, while everyone is sitting with an AR and Magnum. The best you could get is power weapons from bosses.
NEXUS NX wrote:
It's not working atm

4. Wait 30 seconds
Good comment- I'm sure a good chunk of people don't know this
It's not working atm
there were multiple updates sep 8th (Destiny, BF1 beta ending) along with the release of the new Halo 5 update. Due to all these updates being on multiplayer exclusive games (or games with high multiplayer counts) xbox live servers were probably drowning. That being said, the req system issues are still partly 343's fault.
NEXUS NX wrote:
It's not working atm

4. Wait 30 seconds
Good comment- I'm sure a good chunk of people don't know this
You can thank Xbox Support on Twitter!
  1. 1
  2. ...