Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Req store for individual card purchases

OP DarkFlip452

Have a friend who very much enjoys just using banshees but is always running out of cards. I keep telling him that if I could trade him all of my banshees since I don't use them I would. Then I got the idea that there should be a separate req store to spend points on to buy individual cards that the player can use instead of leaving it to chance and hoping to get one in a req pack. Of course you cant buy these items until after you've unlocked the permanent from the req packs but it gives people the opportunity to play and use what they want more.
I kinda agree. In order for that to work. The individual card would have to be much more. Than 343 would have a store just to buy req points with the real money. I like the idea but 343 would lose money if they did that
Have a friend who very much enjoys just using banshees but is always running out of cards. I keep telling him that if I could trade him all of my banshees since I don't use them I would. Then I got the idea that there should be a separate req store to spend points on to buy individual cards that the player can use instead of leaving it to chance and hoping to get one in a req pack. Of course you cant buy these items until after you've unlocked the permanent from the req packs but it gives people the opportunity to play and use what they want more.
hey you copied my idea lol
sorry! briefly looked to see if someone else had made something. didn't see it. I knew it was too good of an idea for someone else not to have said something before me.

if they were afraid of losing money then they can make the individual cards purchasable with points and then have a separate pack system where you will get multiple of the same card for money. for example "banshee pack" gives you 8 random banshee cards for 15 dollars.
Instead of buying individual cards they should have a trading system.
I don't agree with a trade system per-say, but do like the idea of specialized 'packs' for money.

Especially if I can get a damage boost pack, I don't do vehicles much.
Well I think if they just added and req system that not necessarily for individual reqs but just separate ones for weapons, vehicles and boosts or something so at least it narrows down what you get like the vehicle req pack they had for a little while
The individual cards or individual req packs don't have to be just vehicles. Have them be for everything. Sniper rifles, vehicles, cammo, overshields, damage boosts, shotguns, or even stormrifles if that's what your into.
No.
Don't let people buy JUST nornfangs and SPNKr Primes.
Stupid idea, when you think about it.
Well they seem to like the whole randomness of the reqs. So I'd say be able to but vehicle packs, armor packs etc. Also being able to buy ultra banshees and nornfangs constantly would be pretty damn unbalanced
have to unlock permanent first. I see your point of view, but it wouldn't be as annoying as you think. So they get to buy the card they want, still have to earn those points in game to repeatedly use in a single game. No different than what can happen now. Player A gets to 6 reqs buys a tank, gets 14 kills with it before someone destroys the tank and then he buys a brand new tank and the cycle starts again. Gives something to do with all the req points laying around after everything or a majority of everything has been unlocked in the game.

Fine make it a more broad pack. Instead of individual cards, you can purchase "Sniper Pack", "Tank Pack" that way you don't know what your getting in the pack. Your know your getting at least the normal version of whatever it may be, and then theres the chance at getting the upgraded versions.
I wish this would happen but in never will.