3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. 81
  7. 82
  8. ...
  9. 95
Loved all the complaining this got before hand :p
pay to win or not, they might have the item but if they are bad player, its easy to take them out.
Bump. Though I doubt this information will change hardcore nay sayers. Pay to win to those people means if you can spend money for an advantage it's pay to win. It doesn't matter what checks and balances exist in the system.
The year is 20xx and pay to win is the new thing! Heck even Nintendo is doing it. I guess the goal now is to become skilled enough to steal the perks from those who bought it!
This helps a lot
Thank you for this.
Honestly this seems like the most balanced use of micro transactions I've seen. Yes some people will go overboard with buying them but that doesn't mean they are gonna be gods in warzone they still have to be good enough to get to the higher levels of requisitions. This system could definitely be worse guys I think were lucky that its as balanced as it is.
Thank you before reading this i was so confused.
Thank you
Not a bad read. Thanks.
i feel that the people like me that put out 250 for the game should of had some extra reck packs at the get go , i mean well we did spend 250 .
Nice, good read -bump-
Thank you for the information! :D
Kewl
Good info, but I found a discrepancy today...it seems that you cannot buy Gold packs with microtransations anymore.
nice
jjk007 wrote:
Good info, but I found a discrepancy today...it seems that you cannot buy Gold packs with microtransations anymore.
Same here, I just noticed this as I went to go purchase a Gold Pack. Any idea what's going on?
Beat legendary w all collectibles no achievements no requisitions and unable to connect to the servers. Im tightttt
Can someone tell me why please thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. 81
  7. 82
  8. ...
  9. 95