4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 95
Thanks for clearing that all up <(o_O)>
I think the reqs are pretty neat
Bump. Though I doubt this information will change hardcore nay sayers. Pay to win to those people means if you can spend money for an advantage it's pay to win. It doesn't matter what checks and balances exist in the system.
Its more of a pay to get stuff faster but it doesnt give you a advantage to buy it your right
Thanks
I miss the old customization. The packs are a nice change but could've kept the old customization formula.
Thanks this was pretty enlightening
This game is a pay to win game. I wish Reach's system was put in place....
Don't get me wrong. I do like the REQ system, however Reach's credit and ranking system had a sense of accomplishment every time you hit that rank you've been playing for. Or that piece of armour you wanted.
It may help some players with the "Pay To Win" Strategy in Warzone but overall skill dominates all. Warzone is supposed to be fun and relaxed like the Rank in Reach. If you want an even playing field then Arena is your best bet.

-HOTFAST
The REQ-System is -Yoink- Sir!
it's good, but not great
It's pay to win. I play plenty so it's fine with me.
Thanks, this cleared a lot up
Love the new req system
Very informative. Cheers
This post was very helpful. Thank you!
Good read. Always subject to change but seems quite accurate.
I have no problem with the ability of some to purchase it (waste your money if you want), but I hate the fact that REQ is the only system for unlocks and in-game content. For Warzone, there should be some sort of in-game vehicle and weapon spawn system along with the REQ packs. At least if both teams got Warthogs or something, the match would be evenly balanced. I hate the fact that games can be decided because one team REQ-ed better and called in a tank and a banshee, while the other can only call in Mongooses and needlers.
If I buy a war zone req bundle now, will I automatically get the premium packs from the past 2 weeks and one for this week or will I start off with only 2?
Thanks for posting this as it has clea ed up a lot of confusion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 95