4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 95
Finally, thanks!
Oli74 wrote:
thank you for this , when should i start farming gold pack instead of bronze and silver ? (for most efficiency)
It depends on you. You can continue to go for silver or bronze until you stop getting permanent cards (certifications, assault rifles, battle rifles, DMRs, armor, helmets, weapon skins), to ensure your permanents from gold packs are the rare and above ones. Or you can jump into them whenever.

If you're looking for efficiently getting permanents, then I'd stick on silver for a while. Bronze is only commons with a chance of permanents. Silver gives 2 permanents, if available. So just go with silver for a while.
They should take away the microtransactions
I hate how a rich 5 year old can buy so many req packs
I want the shinobi armor soooooooo freakin bad
and that shove it assassination is amaziinnnggg
Buying REQ packs don't even mean you'll get good things, sure you get armor but you could get Plasma Pistols in it. Even then you have to get the correct REQ level to even use the higher level powerful gear. You can pay all you want but you may still never end up getting enough levels to even use the powerful stuff
Does the Warzone REQ Bundle worth the price?
REQ Pack = Pay to Win.
I think it's a very fair system and it makes me want to play more
Anyone get a armor ability yet? lvl 36 and still none
All i want is a pistol skin!
Thanks for the info, was helpful.
They should take away the microtransactions
Why? It doesn't affect you, it only takes ~4 warzone matches to get a gold pack (~2 for silver, 1 for a couple bronzes) and the money helps fund HCS tournaments.

"But rich kids are gonna flood warzone with overpowered vehicles like tanks and wraiths!"
Yeah, and I'll show each and every one of them my grenade, for which i spent exactly $0.00.
Everything now makes sense.
Thanks a lot, I have been lookinf for this information
I wonder if there will be more 'Premium Packs' in the future... Would be cool IMO because I love to check every monday what I've earned in that week's packs.
Very nice!
Its a good system
Good job
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 95