2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21
Same problem here early in the morning in Georgia. Got on at 8 AM, Matchmaking wasn't working. Somethin bout can not retrieve data. So Ur not alone. Tryin to get Cortana to fix the dang system. :P
Is it all good yet??
Ugh this sucks. Played 3 matches and none of them went towards qualifying. Haven't earned any req points in the last hour and all my stats are gone. Wtfffffffffff
Still downloading. Maybe my "release day" is Friday. I hope the story line is worth the pain but from what I am reading others were disappointed. I'm done with the digital purchases. Never again.
wouldnt have been a problem if they didnt have a rng system to distribute unlocks from in the first place, let alone the micro trans crap. i know its easy but if the dollar sign was not involved in the req system this probibly would not be happening.
Dam it's down again
I can't do anything either it's just stuck on "retrieving data"
Down for me too, and I just got out of work. Was looking forward to playing all day. :(
Down again hooray come on 343 i didnt wait for two years for this #"thepowerofthecloud"
I got robbed for my req pack for the assualt rifle commendation -.- req system is down and there's no support -.- great game, great issues, just bring me a tissue
Same problem in Sydney Australia, can't get onto REQ service and I don't want to play any online matches because my REQ points might not save.
I just did a hard reset of my console and that seemed to work. Don't know if it totally fixes the issue but it's worth a shot.
I can't play multiplayer access reqs or look at my character it just says retrieving data (343 be like we got dedicated servers)✋👏👎✌
I can't go into multiplayer
HTX Batman wrote:
I can't play multiplayer access reqs or look at my character it just says retrieving data (343 be like we got dedicated servers)✋👏👎✌
By the looks of it their dedicated server fail might be a daily thing cause this is almost the same time it went down yesterday :/
Well so much for those commendations -.- this is stupid.
MattW80 wrote:
I just did a hard reset of my console and that seemed to work. Don't know if it totally fixes the issue but it's worth a shot.
It worked for me go guys go restart your consoles XD
I got it to work by opening it through the store. I would reccomend opening something else first. Do ths several times. It fixed one of the problems every time I did it.
And I am SSTTIILLLL downloading. After and all night and all day download I am at 66%. So it looks like I MAY be in line for my forecast-ed Friday "Release Day". This really sux and I will never be suckered into buying a digital again!!!
I think it is down again .-.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 21