REQ Updates

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hey folks - We've got some late breaking developments coming in hot from the team with regards to some REQ cost changes that were implemented into Warzone TODAY!

The following REQ cost changes have been made in Halo 5 and are already in effect as of a few hours ago:

• Brute Plasma Rifle changed to 2, Sorrow of Teash to 3, and Scale of Soirapt to 4
  • Needlers to 2, Hailstorm to 3,and Talon of the Lost to 3
  • Hydra to 4, Typhon to 5, and Echidna to 6
  • Scattershot to 3, Loathsome Thing to 4, and Didact's Signet to 5
  • Spartan Laser to 4, Endgame to 5, and Selene's Lance to 6
  • Sentinel Beam to 3
  • Plasma Turret to 1
ske7ch wrote:
Here comes the purple death!
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1
AND the Scout hogs are level 1?

Sounds like some fun will be had. :D
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1

Here we gooooooo!
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - We've got some late breaking developments coming in hot from the team with regards to some REQ cost changes that were implemented into Warzone TODAY!

The following REQ cost changes have been made in Halo 5 and are already in effect as of a few hours ago:

• Brute Plasma Rifle changed to 2, Sorrow of Teash to 3, and Scale of Soirapt to 4
  • Hydra to 4, Typhon to 5, and Echidna to 6
  • Scattershot to 3, Loathsome Thing to 4, and Didact's Signet to 5
  • Spartan Laser to 4, Endgame to 5, and Selene's Lance to 6
  • Sentinel Beam to 3
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Great! Now I can use my favorite weapon straight off the Pelican!

All jokes aside I'm really glad to see Warzone balance is still being tweaked. All welcomed changes. Thanks ske7ch!
Is the Banshee Ultra going to be upped to 8? It's really OP
ske7ch wrote:
  • Hydra to 4
Guess what I sold ALL of just last night lol. #timing

Oh well, life's too short to get mad over the little things :)
The Plasma Rifle and Sentinel Beam cost changes are the ones I'm happiest about. Great changes.
Spartan laser!!
Safeguard!!
THANK YOU!!!
Glad too see the tweaks in motion!
Thanks Ske7ch!
Quite nice
Nice changes, however [many people too think so], there shouldn't be REQ level 6s for armour mods. Advanced sensor, wheelman, they really should be level 5 not 6. upgraded shields could be 5 too I guess, helps out against snipers and so on. Please put them at level 5! Glad about these changes but I Really realy hope the armour mods will not be level 6 anymore.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Hydra to 4
Guess what I sold ALL of just last night lol. #timing

Oh well, life's too short to get mad over the little things :)
I had the exact same regret when I heard the base Splaser was buffed.
FINALLY THE HYDRA IS AT LEVEL 4, AND THE ECHIDNA AT 6!!!!!
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1

ONLY if you're brave enough to give it a whirl. I can't be bothered to even try using that thing, but this may give me a reason.
Uuv wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1

ONLY if you're brave enough to give it a whirl. I can't be bothered to even try using that thing, but this may give me a reason.
Are we brave enough. Pfffffttttttt.

You're talking to two members of Team Food Fight who thrive on doing dumb stuff.
Ka Five wrote:
Uuv wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1

You're talking to two members of Team Food Fight who thrive on doing dumb stuff.
Someone hasn't seen our motto.
Why is Splaser 4. Splasers vs wasps will be too unbalanced
Ka Five wrote:
Uuv wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1

Someone hasn't seen our motto.
I have not, but after taking a quick peek, I can say that I'm satisfied with it.
Why is Splaser 4. Splasers vs wasps will be too unbalanced
I agree. Now that lasers and Wasps are at the same level, there's not that much incentive to use them anymore. With Wasps at 4 you're already putting them up against some serious threats, i.e. Railguns, Kinetic Bolt BRs, rocket hogs, etc, but now that the laser's there too, it makes it so that anyone in a Wasp is pretty much dead meat because of the limited movement abilities, resulting in a waste of REQs and levels. Hell, happened to me a couple of times today; spawned in a wasp, got lasered down not even 3 minutes later. Seriously think you should reconsider this one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5