2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Wraith0912 wrote:
Why is Splaser 4. Splasers vs wasps will be too unbalanced
I agree. Now that lasers and Wasps are at the same level, there's not that much incentive to use them anymore. With Wasps at 4 you're already putting them up against some serious threats, i.e. Railguns, Kinetic Bolt BRs, rocket hogs, etc, but now that the laser's there too, it makes it so that anyone in a Wasp is pretty much dead meat because of the limited movement abilities, resulting in a waste of REQs and levels. Hell, happened to me a couple of times today; spawned in a wasp, got lasered down not even 3 minutes later. Seriously think you should reconsider this one.
Wasn't the Splaser lowered to REQ lvl 4 in the first round of REQ balancing awhile ago? I thought it was. They might have listed it again on mistake or just because the other two Splasers got lowered as well.
Wraith0912 wrote:
I agree. Now that lasers and Wasps are at the same level, there's not that much incentive to use them anymore. With Wasps at 4 you're already putting them up against some serious threats, i.e. Railguns, Kinetic Bolt BRs, rocket hogs, etc, but now that the laser's there too, it makes it so that anyone in a Wasp is pretty much dead meat because of the limited movement abilities, resulting in a waste of REQs and levels. Hell, happened to me a couple of times today; spawned in a wasp, got lasered down not even 3 minutes later. Seriously think you should reconsider this one.
Wasn't the Splaser lowered to REQ lvl 4 in the first round of REQ balancing awhile ago? I thought it was. They might have listed it again on mistake or just because the other two Splasers got lowered as well.
Could be. Might need to go back through the patch notes to confirm. Nevertheless, my point still stands.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1
AND the Scout hogs are level 1?

Sounds like some fun will be had. :D
looking forward to it
IMO i would love to see WZA weapons only no vehicles. I just love good ol slayin vs using vehicles. I just see it as ppl who use vehicles use it as a handicap to get more kills and seeing as wza is more fast pace than regular wz i think it weapons only would suitable. But hey its just my opinoin...a boy can dream tho a boy can dream. :)
Exenius wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - We've got some late breaking developments coming in hot from the team with regards to some REQ cost changes that were implemented into Warzone TODAY!

The following REQ cost changes have been made in Halo 5 and are already in effect as of a few hours ago:

• Brute Plasma Rifle changed to 2, Sorrow of Teash to 3, and Scale of Soirapt to 4
  • Needlers to 2, Hailstorm to 3,and Talon of the Lost to 3
  • Hydra to 4, Typhon to 5, and Echidna to 6
  • Scattershot to 3, Loathsome Thing to 4, and Didact's Signet to 5
  • Spartan Laser to 4, Endgame to 5, and Selene's Lance to 6
  • Sentinel Beam to 3
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Great! Now I can use my favorite weapon straight off the Pelican!

All jokes aside I'm really glad to see Warzone balance is still being tweaked. All welcomed changes. Thanks ske7ch!
Yeah! Thank you soooo much!
These changes are GREAT!
Lasers need to be all be at 6 at least. They are way to easy to get, can be spammed across a team and just ruins vehicle gameplay.

Also railgun need to 5, 6, 6. The regual railgun isn't too bad but the whiplash and arklight are way too good for their level.

I would also like to see the wasp get a buff against railguns. One shot can completely kill you out if it when your full shields. Maybe if you shot out the cockpit then shot the physical spartan than it should result in a 1sk but not just anywhere.

I also think plasma pistol needs to be 4, 5, 6. The voids tear is a beast of a weapon and at req 4 it's too good of a weapon and can change the tide very easily.

Also is there a way to bring back the radar jammer for invis. It's so frustrating to lose a high level req vehicle to a level 4 invis. I think incus needs to be higher so it's used alot less and used more strategically. H4 had a great invis that wad implemented. I hoping you can bring it up.

Hope some of this feedback helps.
How about that dmr to 3?
Lasers need to be all be at 6 at least.

Also railgun need to 5, 6, 6.

I would also like to see the wasp get a buff against railguns.

I also think plasma pistol needs to be 4, 5, 6.

Also is there a way to bring back the radar jammer for invis. It's so frustrating to lose a high level req vehicle to a level 4 invis.

Hope some of this feedback helps.
I feel you are a vehicle only player. I'm glad that these changes are in, especially laser level. When a team is pushed to their core with tanks and wasps at their door, is nice to have a laser to even the score. Tired of JiP a team that cant fight back due to no more/not enough req pointsto defend themselves.
I feel like to make Wasps more useful with the latest changes, they either need to be faster, have greater shield strength, or at least higher accuracy/damage. They're already countered with cheap plasma pistols, so making them more versatile or longer-ranged would even it out.
Exenius wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - We've got some late breaking developments coming in hot from the team with regards to some REQ cost changes that were implemented into Warzone TODAY!

The following REQ cost changes have been made in Halo 5 and are already in effect as of a few hours ago:

• Brute Plasma Rifle changed to 2, Sorrow of Teash to 3, and Scale of Soirapt to 4
  • Spartan Laser to 4, Endgame to 5, and Selene's Lance to 6
  • Sentinel Beam to 3
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Great! Now I can use my favorite weapon straight off the Pelican!

All jokes aside I'm really glad to see Warzone balance is still being tweaked. All welcomed changes. Thanks ske7ch!
I'm really happy too to see the continous support even if it's just small things like this :)
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
Could be. Might need to go back through the patch notes to confirm. Nevertheless, my point still stands.
Splaser moved to req 4 in the last req tweak.
Wraith0912 wrote:
The Splaser and Wasp changes were made weeks ago. And WZ is MUCH better now, IMO. Wasps are still quite useful if you get L4 REQs early, before the other team all has whiplashes/lasers, and multiple teammates spawn them in. But even so, vehicles aren't meant to be unstoppable killing machines (like the L3 wasp was when your team spawned a swarm of them). They're meant to be distractions, diversions, & annoyances, while your ground forces push aggressively or counter-kill the enemy vehicles. Staying alive for 3 minutes in a Wasp is about right - get 2-4 kills, a few assists, and maybe kill one of the enemy vehicles, all while containing the enemy in their base. It gets you to Level 5, you have time for your REQ energy to replenish, and you can call in something new. If you're staying alive for 5-10 minutes in a Wasp, either your opponents are awful or it's too OP of a vehicle.
Awesome:
  • Selene's Lance to 6
Endgame to 5 is not so awesome. This is going to be way OP. Endgame is already one of the best REQs in the game.
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
The Splaser and Wasp changes were made weeks ago. And WZ is MUCH better now, IMO. Wasps are still quite useful if you get L4 REQs early, before the other team all has whiplashes/lasers, and multiple teammates spawn them in. But even so, vehicles aren't meant to be unstoppable killing machines (like the L3 wasp was when your team spawned a swarm of them). They're meant to be distractions, diversions, & annoyances, while your ground forces push aggressively or counter-kill the enemy vehicles. Staying alive for 3 minutes in a Wasp is about right - get 2-4 kills, a few assists, and maybe kill one of the enemy vehicles, all while containing the enemy in their base. It gets you to Level 5, you have time for your REQ energy to replenish, and you can call in something new. If you're staying alive for 5-10 minutes in a Wasp, either your opponents are awful or it's too OP of a vehicle.
My thoughts exactly. I personally like to stick with straight slayin with BR and pistol/AR but get me wrong im good with the banshee and altight with the wasp but id rather use skill instead of cheesy strats.
interesting things to do with the needlers!!
NICE!!! That means one hit Melee from level 4!!! CQC coming up!!
It looks like a lot of my suggestions came true. Thanks 343 :)
"Plasma Turret to 1"

Lol. And it's STILL useless. I like the changes though.
I've been using the plasma turret in the opening round of FF since it's level one now. It's still meh, but level one gives me an excuse to use it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5