5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Okay, nice
No change to respond times ???
WHZY wrote:
Lasers need to be all be at 6 at least.

Also railgun need to 5, 6, 6.

I would also like to see the wasp get a buff against railguns.

I also think plasma pistol needs to be 4, 5, 6.

Also is there a way to bring back the radar jammer for invis. It's so frustrating to lose a high level req vehicle to a level 4 invis.

Hope some of this feedback helps.
I feel you are a vehicle only player. I'm glad that these changes are in, especially laser level. When a team is pushed to their core with tanks and wasps at their door, is nice to have a laser to even the score. Tired of JiP a team that cant fight back due to no more/not enough req pointsto defend themselves.
Being able to defend yourself isn't the issue. The issue is how low of a req level it is with the possibility of 12 ppl calling in a req 4 laser that they can easily get back in no time because req 4 doesn't take long to get to.

I'm an all around player, I live vehicles and infantry play. Just gets frustrating that there are so many ways to destroy a vehicle and most of the vehicle destroyer reqs are way to low.

Do you know how frustrating it is to use a req 7 or 8 vehicle only to get invis boarded or lasered?

It's not like I'm saying to remove them it's just that with how easy the laser is to use and how low if a req it is I think it just needs to be raised.
WHZY wrote:
Lasers need to be all be at 6 at least.

Also railgun need to 5, 6, 6.

I would also like to see the wasp get a buff against railguns.

I also think plasma pistol needs to be 4, 5, 6.

Also is there a way to bring back the radar jammer for invis. It's so frustrating to lose a high level req vehicle to a level 4 invis.

Hope some of this feedback helps.
I feel you are a vehicle only player. I'm glad that these changes are in, especially laser level. When a team is pushed to their core with tanks and wasps at their door, is nice to have a laser to even the score. Tired of JiP a team that cant fight back due to no more/not enough req pointsto defend themselves.
Being able to defend yourself isn't the issue. The issue is how low of a req level it is with the possibility of 12 ppl calling in a req 4 laser that they can easily get back in no time because req 4 doesn't take long to get to.

Do you know how frustrating it is to use a req 7 or 8 vehicle only to get invis boarded or lasered?
I hear ya on the frustration when on my phaeton helios getting lasered. However I can net in 10+kills easily if I'm not getting taken down. Now if my team had banshees, a mantis, a tank, and etc, that team that we're shooting is getting worked.

They only have a level 6 req, call in old laser to kill one vehicle maybe two. We then kill that spartan. Those in the destroyed vehicles probably had req energy built up and get back to a vehicle. That spartan? Probably not. In fact his whole team barely has any req energy, maybe only 4, cause they are getting worked by everything. they call in and die before putting it to good use.

so they use camo as a last resort to try and kill that tank or mantis. But they die or maybe get them both. Still waiting on energy to refill, all getting destroyed by my team with 4 vehicles on the map.

Splaser req 4 makes sense. Vehicles are cool and fun, but this isn't against AI in ff, it's against players. I rarely see infantry using high req power weapons cause there is too many vehicles that stop them. Lasers allow for more infantry freedom and Balancing.

TLDR lasers are a good thing.
Thank you!!!!
WHZY wrote:

A big part of vehicle skill is (a) knowing which vehicle is best to REQ in which situations, and (b) how to stay alive longer in vehicles. Takes practice to get better at both.

for (a) - if the other team already has a lot of vehicles out, especially air vehicles, best to REQ a laser yourself to take a few out. your regular phaeton is going to get insta-melted by their 3 guys with banshee ultra + hannibal mantis + spartan laser.

for (b), learn to stay mobile (driving back and forth in ground vehicles, doing flips/rolls in a banshee, etc.), use cover, and constantly retreat to a defensive area of the map if you're worried you'll be targeted by other vehicles and lasers. One of the best uses of vehicles is as a distraction, and way to inhibit free movement by enemy Spartans, so your teammates on foot can push forward. Vehicles are all extremely vulnerable and big targets, so you have to treat them as such - don't just assume you can push forward in the open towards the enemy and get kills safely... you'll get melted.
Other than the fact that I sell all my Hydra's and Scattershots because they were useless at the same REQ level as their upgraded counterpart I like these changes! Now I will just need to stock back up on those weapons.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Why is Splaser 4. Splasers vs wasps will be too unbalanced
I agree. Now that lasers and Wasps are at the same level, there's not that much incentive to use them anymore. With Wasps at 4 you're already putting them up against some serious threats, i.e. Railguns, Kinetic Bolt BRs, rocket hogs, etc, but now that the laser's there too, it makes it so that anyone in a Wasp is pretty much dead meat because of the limited movement abilities, resulting in a waste of REQs and levels. Hell, happened to me a couple of times today; spawned in a wasp, got lasered down not even 3 minutes later. Seriously think you should reconsider this one.
3 minutes is a lot of time to stall and do some damage mate XD
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - We've got some late breaking developments coming in hot from the team with regards to some REQ cost changes that were implemented into Warzone TODAY!

The following REQ cost changes have been made in Halo 5 and are already in effect as of a few hours ago:

• Brute Plasma Rifle changed to 2, Sorrow of Teash to 3, and Scale of Soirapt to 4
  • Needlers to 2, Hailstorm to 3,and Talon of the Lost to 3
  • Hydra to 4, Typhon to 5, and Echidna to 6
  • Scattershot to 3, Loathsome Thing to 4, and Didact's Signet to 5
  • Spartan Laser to 4, Endgame to 5, and Selene's Lance to 6
  • Sentinel Beam to 3
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Had totally missed this thread. Now I understand why I see more hydra's...
Wraith0912 wrote:
Why is Splaser 4. Splasers vs wasps will be too unbalanced
I agree. Now that lasers and Wasps are at the same level, there's not that much incentive to use them anymore. With Wasps at 4 you're already putting them up against some serious threats, i.e. Railguns, Kinetic Bolt BRs, rocket hogs, etc, but now that the laser's there too, it makes it so that anyone in a Wasp is pretty much dead meat because of the limited movement abilities, resulting in a waste of REQs and levels. Hell, happened to me a couple of times today; spawned in a wasp, got lasered down not even 3 minutes later. Seriously think you should reconsider this one.
But players can be powerful with the wasp if used right
WolfMan847 wrote:
Other than the fact that I sell all my Hydra's and Scattershots because they were useless at the same REQ level as their upgraded counterpart I like these changes! Now I will just need to stock back up on those weapons.
Me too
WolfMan847 wrote:
Same here, a lot of stockpiling to do now on top of saving all my plasma pistols and SAWs from the last tweak.
Anything can be powerful when a full team has the ability to call in the same weapon or vehicle. A full team of ghosts is powerful but I doubt those will be rising in req level anytime soon. Selene's Lance absolutely shreds a vehicle. Between the charging damage, and the actual firing of the weapon. The same is true for endgame minus the charging damage. While I am happy that the cost is lowered(because I dont like the charging time of the normal laser), I am hesitant to call in a vehicle. All it takes is a spartan with good cover to destroy anything you bother to call in. There are to many weapons now that can destroy a wasp of the same req level.

Overall the changes might be good to stop a team that is working together and calls in a swarm. Not so good for that solo player falling from the sky.
Wasn't the Wasp changed from 3 to 4, I remembered wasting 3 reqs for using it.
ottav wrote:
WolfMan847 wrote:
Same here, a lot of stockpiling to do now on top of saving all my plasma pistols and SAWs from the last tweak.
For sure, I would have been able to stock up just fine until the HCS pack was released. I bought up 3 of those and that depleted my entire REQ savings. At least it won't take long to get points back up to buy some packs.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1
I'm guessing that this is to make the plasma turret more useful to people?
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Not more useful, but it gives people an incentive to at least actually try it out rather than disregard it as a whole, considering the extremely low req energy cost.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Plasma Turret to 1
Might get someone to call one in to take out a scout hog or something at least. I'll probably still never use one.
Maybe this gonna be stupid, but somebody please can give me a REQ Pack? :v
Thanks for your attention Gamertag: Spock 193
good stuff
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5