OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I have the scattershot at 4, not 3. Did they undo that change?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Thank you for informing me on this new update.
Thank you for informing me on this new update.
Yhea Np bro
boyred117 wrote:
😂😂😂😂
Lol
i think wraiths must be level 4
oops
i think wraiths must be level 4
The Wraith should remain on req level 5.
I have played against 343 industries players more than once during the playdate times and i have not received my ice skin i have screen shots and saved games on my profile...??????? TWOSHOTS1CHASER
This isn't the topic to be discussing this, but you need to match against 343 in a Community Playdate. General matchmaking doesn't count
Same... I think maybe they meant to change this but missed it...?
Glad to see that talon of the lost actually has a reasonable purpose in the meta now with that buff.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Same here. I could be remembering incorrectly, but I don't seem to recall Scattershot ever being at 3. I think maybe it never got implemented for some reason, or maybe the post was just a mistake and they never meant to in the first place. I wish they would, right now I just sell my Scattershots as I have plenty of Loathsome Things for now.
Sniper rifle, Beam rifle, H2 Beam rifle and the Binary rifle should be down to level 5
Binary rifle should be rare
Nornfang Sniper rifle should go up to 8
Can we have a new limited-time Req Pack? How about another Gen1 Req Pack?
Glad to see that talon of the lost actually has a reasonable purpose in the meta now with that buff.
Agreed. The other option was to keep it L4 but give it a buff (make it more like the hailstorm, but still anti-armor). I actually think i like the L3 approach better... now it's a useful counter to ghosts and hogs early-game (a plasma-pistol alternative)
Awesome!
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Agreed. The other option was to keep it L4 but give it a buff (make it more like the hailstorm, but still anti-armor). I actually think i like the L3 approach better... now it's a useful counter to ghosts and hogs early-game (a plasma-pistol alternative)
well to me it still sucks lol
Sniper rifle, Beam rifle, H2 Beam rifle and the Binary rifle should be down to level 5
Binary rifle should be rare
Nornfang Sniper rifle should go up to 8
yes for the binary but no for the norfang that should still stay as seven
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5