Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Reqs should instantly disappear when...

OP Infidel NFSE

Killed by teammates wanting your weapon as this happens way to often and these guys never get punished
1. How would I get my weapon back after I die?
2. How would I take an enemies weapon if this happens?
3. I don't think the occurrences happen enough to need this.
Only when killed by teammate
I can't recall this ever happening to me but what a bummer to that!
I can't recall this ever happening to me but what a bummer to that!
Glad to know you have never experienced this as it annoying but unfortunately I have this done to me many times
Not all betrayals are because someone wants your weapon and the game isn't going to be able to determine that. If I was accidentally betrayed, I would want my weapon back when I respawned.
I would rather betray my teammate and get my req back than have it disappear
I would rather betray my teammate and get my req back than have it disappear
Easier said than done
The only viable/direct way of betraying a team mate in warzone is running them over with a vehicle, and that can genuinely be an accident. There's simply no way to implement your idea.
The only viable/direct way of betraying a team mate in warzone is running them over with a vehicle, and that can genuinely be an accident. There's simply no way to implement your idea.
Would be simple enough to make it so vehicles can't splatter anyone on you team
This one alone x1000.

Also vehicles have to kill. The alternative is way too exploitable, pushing teammates into a wall so they bounce high into the sky, pushing teammates places they don't want to go and they can't get away...
This one alone x1000.

Also vehicles have to kill. The alternative is way too exploitable, pushing teammates into a wall so they bounce high into the sky, pushing teammates places they don't want to go and they can't get away...
Too exploitable and team kills with vehicles isn't yeah right
Maybe, but I feel like some risk factor while playing is a good thing. Plus I don't think there are too many vehicle users looking to swap out their higher hp/higher damage output for a req gun that could potentially be almost empty.

I guess based on my own warzone experiences I just don't feel like this is an issue in general. I see needless team killing happen in team arena and especially breakout way more often. I'd rather see the option to boot people in those modes reduced to 2 than see warzone changed in anyway to counter some players so desperate for another player's req that they pull out a vehicle just for a chance at killing them.
Maybe, but I feel like some risk factor while playing is a good thing. Plus I don't think there are too many vehicle users looking to swap out their higher hp/higher damage output for a req gun that could potentially be almost empty.

I guess based on my own warzone experiences I just don't feel like this is an issue in general. I see needless team killing happen in team arena and especially breakout way more often. I'd rather see the option to boot people in those modes reduced to 2 than see warzone changed in anyway to counter some players so desperate for another player's req that they pull out a vehicle just for a chance at killing them.
I very much doubt someone would pull out vehicle just to betray for a weapon but if they are already in vehicle

I very much doubt someone would pull out vehicle just to betray for a weapon but if they are already in vehicle
Yeah thats uh, my point..
But there's no friendly fire in war zone.
But there's no friendly fire in war zone.
But you can still kill your teammates somehow by ramming them with vehicles, something in which can be very annoying, especially if they kill you for something like a Nornfang or any power REQ weapon you might be equipping.