1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is the worst req weapon?
Plasma Turrets and Mantis' are what pop into my head immediately. Matnis' aren't all too bad but for their req level they are terribly under powered.
Everything that the enemy uses against me.
Exenius wrote:
Plasma Turrets and Mantis' are what pop into my head immediately. Matnis' aren't all too bad but for their req level they are terribly under powered.
I was thinking the same thing, actually. Even in Heroic firefight I rarely use Mantises
The ONI Gungoose is likely the worst REQ available. It's so difficult to kill with it.
Weapon? Ummm. Probably the needler.
HaXoR73 wrote:
The ONI Gungoose is likely the worst REQ available. It's so difficult to kill with it.
I might have agreed with you back before they lowered its req level from 4 to 3, but actually I use Gungeese all the time in firefight because of the infinite frag grenades thing. Just because of that, I would say it's still far from the worst req, even though the Oni variant has those weird bouncy grenades
All of them
Easily the plasma turret. Used on once and never again. They are an auto sell.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
D M4N8 wrote:
The needler is actually quite strong in this game plus it has smart scope for extra range. The hailstorm is pretty deadly good amount of ammo and fast reload
D M4N8 wrote:
The needler is actually quite strong in this game plus it has smart scope for extra range. The hailstorm is pretty deadly good amount of ammo and fast reload
I would have to disagree. And when I say needler- I mean Needler- not its variants. All you have to do is thrust and the needler loses its tracking ability.
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
I would have to disagree. And when I say needler- I mean Needler- not its variants. All you have to do is thrust and the needler loses its tracking ability.
That's why I fire a few decoy needles, and thrust myself while their thrust cools down, releasing the rest at them.

Needler works best as an ambush weapon.
papacoco01 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
That's why I fire a few decoy needles, and thrust myself while their thrust cools down, releasing the rest at them.

Needler works best as an ambush weapon.
Things must be easier in Social or Warzone.
Plasma pistol unless u have an precision weapon with it
Or unless you need to deal with vehicles
HaXoR73 wrote:
Mongoose is worse haha, gungoose is lethal against 100pts knights
HaXoR73 wrote:
Mongoose is worse haha, gungoose is lethal against 100pts knights
I agree. When I play Halo 3, I used to be able to kill other Spartans with the mongeese. Now I have to use a warthog to get a splatter
Oni Gungoose is tough, i would have to say the base grenade launcher (since update) is on the list now as well, plasma turret
Mongoose
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2