Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [Resolved] Halo 5 down for everyone?

OP MAGGOTMARINE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 35
Add me- TrapClownfish I'm going to start a custom games
If someone wants to play customs:
We recently build a very nice btb map, that needs some testing :D

Look up my gamertag > bookmarks > grizzly alpha 0.0.5

Well...at least if customs work...
Halo 5: Why u no work?
Oh well, looks like I gonna forge something right now.....oh wait.
Yeah it's broke
This better be because they are giving us infection early because if it isn't and this just some server issue....let's just say I am going to be more than simply dissapointed.
Haven't been able to get a game going for an hour or two now
Great now I have to be an adult and do stuff around the house.
Lol my internet and the halo 5 servers are down. Today simply wasn't my day to play halo I guess.
I can't do anything? Has 343 sent any tweets out when the servers will be back on?
It's Saturday, AND my Mum-in-law is down for two months, I was hoping to avoid adulting today.
Yea i cant access the req servers at all
It's Saturday, AND my Mum-in-law is down for two months, I was hoping to avoid adulting today.
*salute* May your sacrifice not be in vain.
Still down
I love when people get mad, sure it's a bit disappointing but crap happens. Doesn't matter what game or what system you're playing, there will be issues every now and then. Nothing runs perfectly all the time. Have patience guys and girls, you should be able to get back to slaying in a reasonable amount of time. AXIOS!
me and my firend form the east coast were trying to play warzone. thought it was cuz we're in differ time zones but I guess not
This is ridiculous going on 3 hours, and for 2 days i have not been able to use reqs.
You know why these multiple outages pisses me off - I have limited time for gaming, I was going to sit down for an hour and enjoy, instead, nothing, instead I get "can't connect" and the like. What the heck, Halo has never had this issue before... so who is it, Bungie, 343... ? and now today, I can't play, got to run errands and adult stuff, geez, unfulfilled and un-entertained...
Yeah, it's really annoying.
Still doesn't work, it is because of the Xbox Live servers, they are having issues
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 35